StarCraft® II

Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

!@#$ you blizzard you and your game suck man..
Reply Quote
This is absurd.

Blizzard I am not a typical 'troll.' When I feel I am being taken advantage of I flick a switch. When it's a CLASS ACTION situation I also rub my wallet.

You will fix this mediocre bug within 24 hours or you will suffer every legal consequence. Not acceptable that you could release something this flawed this late in the GAME.

- A previously satisfied customer.

Tom Cruise from southpark everyone.

Also, 20 pages of this? Really? It's just 4v4, a mode that should probably be unranked anyway. Take your time Blizzard, some of us play the game for fun anyway, not for meaningless points.

Are you on a payroll?

It's fun until you pay for it. We paid for it. This is not acceptable. The issue has been GETTING WORSE for a year.

Your attempt to ridicule me while you accept payroll or some insider benefit from Blizzard is just another red flag that Blizzard think they can laugh away stealing peoples money.

And losing games when you win them - NEVER FUN. So no, not able to play the game for fun - pretty sure everyone here agrees. 23 hours.
Reply Quote
@Infinity +1

We paid a lot of money for WoL and HotS and we want a NO BROKEN GAME. 21 pages, 4 months and a little bug is still in the game. Blizzard wake up...
Reply Quote
same problem, pain!!!! I thought it was fixed, but not!
Reply Quote
Seriously, of my last 9 4v4 matches, only three of them finished right. The rest I got no xp for, and in my match history they show up as losses. THIS SHOULD NOT BE SO HARD TO FIX.
Reply Quote
This is absurd.

Blizzard I am not a typical 'troll.' When I feel I am being taken advantage of I flick a switch. When it's a CLASS ACTION situation I also rub my wallet.

You will fix this mediocre bug within 24 hours or you will suffer every legal consequence. Not acceptable that you could release something this flawed this late in the GAME.

- A previously satisfied customer.

rofl
Reply Quote
08/03/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Casey
THIS SHOULD NOT BE SO HARD TO FIX.

Exactly how would you know that?

• Do you have inside information on how the servers work?
  • Have you looked through each line of code in the client software?
  • Each line of code in the server-side software?
  • Have you resolved a problem very nearly like this on a huge online game before?
  • Edited by Migz on 8/3/2013 7:49 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    08/01/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Huginncord
    Update: It looks like now all 4v4 games are ending in losses, not just ones that last over 10 minutes or have X number of the same race. We believe we have identified the cause and are working on a fix which should be put into place as soon as possible.

I'm just reposting this quote at the (temporary) end of this thread, because some people don't know about pressing the "Blizz" button to find blue posts.
    Reply Quote
    Still nothing recent from the Blue? Last update was a few days ago, time to go back to Azeroth and roam til this mess gets fixed.
    Reply Quote
    I had this problem also...So annoying...Play 5 4v4 all count loss ;(
    Reply Quote
    i play 4vs4
    All of my game was counting lose...
    ...how can i fix it?
    Reply Quote
    I'm done playing til this is fixed. Last 10 of my 4v4s came up no score screen undecided losses. Go play EVE while this stupid issue is resolved- although judging by this thread being 2 months old- I say bliz has no clue what the problem is.
    Reply Quote
    So is this bug under investigation or what? For obvious reasons this really is not fun. We either have to quit and lose that way or win and get a loss. If this bug does get fixed, will our losses that were actually wins be converted properly later?
    Reply Quote
    08/03/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Havoc
    will our losses that were actually wins be converted properly later?

Doubt it. I bet the servers are having trouble recording results- hence the score screen fails to load- and the data is lost somewhere.
    Reply Quote
    Yep, I had the same problem the other day when I played a 4v4 for the first time in a couple weeks. I dropped from the game in the first minute. At the start of the game one guy was saying how players were lagging out at the start of 4v4 games a lot. I also get the "waiting for player" bug after one team surrenders, in which I have to wait a full minute before the post game screen loads.

To the people raging about this bug, try to take deep breaths. Bugs happen, especially in complex software like this. Acting childish just makes you look foolish and isn't going to speed up the process at all.
    Reply Quote
    this is still happening for the last 3 days.
    Reply Quote
    I played 9 games last night with three of my buddies in 4v4 matches. For our team it was always 2 terran and 2 protoss. Some matches may have had more than 5 of the same race but most did not. ALL 9 of the matches last night resulted in losses even though we won about 6 of them. Once two of my buddies got booted out of the game right at the start. After all of that the voip started giving us all trouble.
    Reply Quote
    Yup same here. Not playing sc2 until this is fixed. Not cool when they're counted as a loss... all that time spent for nothing.
    Reply Quote
    Infinity seconded; even though it might only affect a small portion of players, the severity of this bug ought to make it a priority nonetheless. Personally, I've been collecting the custom game achievements. Kinda hard when winning 4v4 games has become impossible...

Would appreciate a swift resolution Blizzard!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]