StarCraft® II

Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

Hey blizzard, 4v4 is broke. Please fix soon. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Maybe we should bring in Chuck Norris on this one.
Edited by Lugaratz on 8/6/2013 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I miss 4v4....:( Why Blizzard?
Reply Quote
[Blizzard] has gone AFK.
Reply Quote
this BUG still happen today!!!
Reply Quote
How soon are you gonna fix that bastard bug....very annoying won so many games and result was loss.......................
Reply Quote
Jeeze- three days and still no fix, or hell even a suspension of 4v4 play. These 4v4 games take 45mins at their best. I for one, and I'm sure everyone here feels the same, do not want to spend 45 mins to just be left with a blank score screen and no victory points! This is a MAJOR problem with 4v4 play and my game experience is SIGNIFICANTLY affected. Fix this. Please.
Reply Quote
I would just like to add to the topic that I recently had a 8 Player FFA, myself vs 7 Elite AI, where I won, but it registered as a loss. This happened about 3-4 days ago, and I am curious if it could be a part of the same 4v4 "win as loss" bug due to 8 registered players.
I wonder if anyone else has encountered this recently.
Reply Quote
faleSAUCE, I feel your pain. 4v4 diamond is no picnic and wins are well earned. This may be related to your problem- your guesses are as good as anyone else, including Blizzard apparently -.-
Reply Quote
Didn't this issue start soon after last week's patch?
Reply Quote
It's been going on for a while with what I have experienced, and read in the forums. Apparently it got worse in the recent weeks.
Edited by Snake on 8/6/2013 11:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dear Blizzard,
I have noticed the issue with the with the drops at the beginning of the 4v4s and they happen after the "your account has been locked error" even while connected to the internet and blizzard the player is still able to read the messages in the drop chat and when dropped they are taken to the score screen saying they have left the game. The issue with the game counting as a loss happens when the teams are loaded with a certain race, example: TTTZ vs TTTP : PPTZ : PPTT and going past the ten minuet mark. All of this you guys more than likely already know and are working on it. My question and a lot of other players is are the fake losses going to be reversed and when?

Sincerely,
NA MrShadow

PS. I know you guys don't hear it enough but thank you for a sweet game and and doing the best you can to fix crap like this.
Reply Quote
They still haven't solved the problem. I cannot believe this.
Reply Quote
Please fix it Y_Y
Reply Quote
I don't like to whine about stuff... but for me starcraft2 was 95% 4v4 =/

it's my favorite mode to play =( i miss it. it's not fun to win and lose points =(
Reply Quote
blizzard ALLO ?????
Reply Quote
Its been months now that this has not been fixed.
Edited by StarFlyer on 8/7/2013 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100% agree .
Reply Quote
I don't like to whine about stuff... but for me starcraft2 was 95% 4v4 =/it's my favorite mode to play =( i miss it. it's not fun to win and lose points =(

^This

+100

Fix it... until then... Dota2
Reply Quote
wtf how has this not been fixed? how many weeks does it take?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]