Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

Community Manager
First off, Kaivax, just wanted to extend a thank for actively working on this issue. Many of us appreciate that these things can be fairly complicated, and that a rushed repair could be worse than waiting.

That being said, I think we (the players) would appreciate it if we could get frequent updates (even more so than you have been already). Even if you're only indicating that the fix is still being tested, it would go a long way to soothe a lot of disgruntled players.

Thanks!

The fix is still in QA and indeed still being tested.
Reply Quote
Well can they fix the issue with drops on 4v4 games too? Maybe you should just release the fix now since the current game is so screwed up anyway, and then test it live.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the update, keep us posted!
Reply Quote
08/09/2013 11:00 AMPosted by StarFlyer
When Blizzard says they will have a fix soon. Do they mean like Blizzard All Stars soon?

No, they mean like Valve time soon.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the updates, Blizzard. It will keep the community from going hulk mode :)
Reply Quote
If QA have done its Job the first time most people probably won't have this issue...... but thank for the update.
Reply Quote
08/09/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Mondi
If QA have done its Job the first time most people probably won't have this issue...... but thank for the update.

Or maybe the people in QA hate their jobs
Reply Quote
08/09/2013 06:05 PMPosted by Tora

Or maybe the people in QA hate their jobs

As a dev I can say that people in QA are usually underpaid and underappreciated. Quality of QA people is just as important as quality of devs especially the larger, more complicated and side-effect ridden projects.
Reply Quote
This fix is taking way too long and slow. Also some players take about an hour to queue for the game. So how long has it been already? 2 weeks or 3 weeks? Goodness......gracious....... Please hurry up!!! Some ppl have no life you know??
Reply Quote
Can I get my wins back? I play a lot, and I'm trying to break into gold league. I think it is actually starting to affect my rank. I do have some saved replays if that helps.
Reply Quote
PS How do I get my portrait to move like yours Kalvax!?!?!?
Reply Quote
08/10/2013 07:03 AMPosted by Drock
PS How do I get my portrait to move like yours Kalvax!?!?!?

Work for Blizzard
Reply Quote
Could we not just turn off 4v4 in the meantime? I wasted a bunch of time when I came back to playing games after a three month absence wondering what the heck was going on before I finally came and found this thread.
Reply Quote
It says 4v4 problem but it happened to me when I did FFA vs 7 comps... waisted soo much time! Please fix this... I should have gotten an achievement too but NOPE and no EXP!!! lame
Reply Quote
As a casual player who is only interested in the random team aspect of SC2 (particularly 4v4), this bug is preventing me from enjoying playing. What can I say, I just don't want to play if every game is going to say it's a loss.
Reply Quote
make fix please. Need win. No win if I play. .
Reply Quote
Every time I win, both teams get a loss. Every time I lose, the other team gets a win.

This isn't funny anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]