Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

Just had a game work for me. We won, but it disconnected us all as the victory screen came up. The score screen loaded except for the fact that it said the game was still in progress. Everything else was functional.

GIVE US ANOTHER UPDATE!
Reply Quote
08/15/2013 07:14 AMPosted by MaVericK
what i find suprising is that, Blizzard knows there is bug with 4vs4 for over 3 months now. Why don't they block 4vs4 games, RATHER THEN WAITING A LOT OF POEPLES TIME

Yea i really don't like checking the forums every few days when i get leisure time to see if this has been fixed. If it hasn't been fixed then it shouldn't be a option. Then I would choose the mult that I most enjoy and not be angry that the problem still isn't fixed. Less annoyed anway.
Reply Quote
Yeah, we all have this same problem and hope a solution come out soon, Thanks
Reply Quote
3v3 just isn't the same. I noticed someone pointed out before that if this were happening on the 1v1 ladders this would have been fixed 2 days after happening. I don't like 1v1, I prefer a team dynamic to playing....
Reply Quote
FIX IT!
Reply Quote
Hey yall, quit playing the last two weeks and been going up to the practice space to play guitar every day instead. LULZ @ blizz still trying to get their thumbs out of their asses in regards to this bug.

This game is dead, when complete crap games like LoL and whatever the eff the other one is called outperform it in popularity.... lulz.

Activision killed Blizzard. Pour one out for a dead homie.
Reply Quote
Any chance at getting an update on the fix status? Is the previously mentioned fix still being QA tested or was the group forced to start over?

Also when this is finally fixed, would it be possible to make a big announcement so people know it is fixed? A lot of people have stopped playing 4v4 and I'd prefer if when it was fixed they knew to come back.
Reply Quote
My gaming mates stopped playing arcade as well cause of this bug. Please fix this now!
Reply Quote
4v4 still does not work. Do not play it. Blizzard is currently playing a competitors game and not working. If they fix it, feel free to post here. Otherwise keep posting each day letting people know it does not work so they will not have a bad experience trying 4v4.
Reply Quote
Complete trash that 4v4 ranked is still open.
Inexcusable!
This is killing HotS for many many people.
Reply Quote
Hello everybody, i like to play 4v4, i get used to the win= loss in the match history, but somehow i have other problem: When i finish the game and the stats screen loading the results if i click on the X in the right corner there is a message where is said "your status is locked " and i cant play 4v4 because of this message. Than i must disconnect and reconnect if i want to play again in 4v4. Casually if i wait to load the stats screen which takes about 1-2 minutes, i can see all the stats normally and i dont have this message "status locked ". Also i have observed that if u make fast rush and u win under 10 minutes(approx) than the game is considered as win.I wanted to ask if its only me who receives this message "status locked", If that helps i play in EU server.

Let's suppose u play a game and really u win it, the win is considered correctly. if u play a second game with the same guys does the problem occurs ?
Edited by Mitaka on 8/16/2013 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
FIX IT!
Reply Quote
wowww blizzard, fix nowww
Reply Quote
Still not fixed? I keep checking every few weeks.

Wow..
Reply Quote
Just another example of a company who is sliding further and further out of touch with their customers. WoW has turned into a joke, D3 was a disaster and SC2 was never as good as it's predecessor....well done Blizzard, well done.
Reply Quote
I think starcraft 2 is the best rts game ever made. I just wish they fix the problem with any games 8 players or more games.
Edited by StarFlyer on 8/16/2013 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Do someone in Blizzard could at least explain the nature of the bug ? Servers, bnet, client ? Or there just cheaping out on 200x8 units ...
Reply Quote
If you would check my match history from about a month ago when i first started getting back into HotS, you will notice that my 4v4 games were recorded and logged correctly 99 % of the time. I believe that the BONUS POOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]