StarCraft® II

Project Blackstone!!

05/23/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Subsourian
Still, from what I heard one of the main creative minds behind Project Blackstone is resigning from Blizzard

awwww crap :/ , i'm keeping my hopes up... and wish for the animated version of this and the short stories to become a reality :3
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 01:43 PMPosted by darklilith
Still, from what I heard one of the main creative minds behind Project Blackstone is resigning from Blizzard

awwww crap :/ , i'm keeping my hopes up... and wish for the animated version of this and the short stories to become a reality :3

The short stories mean little to me, I want a novel to bridge HotS and LotV already.
Reply Quote
Ohai der Valerian.
I'm slightly curious as to what happened with Held and the others. I just heard that Jake sensed something about him and the Protoss (I'm trying not to spoil stuff) and then they all huddeled in a corner or something. What?

The Protoss killed Held.
Reply Quote
Ohai der Valerian.
I'm slightly curious as to what happened with Held and the others. I just heard that Jake sensed something about him and the Protoss (I'm trying not to spoil stuff) and then they all huddeled in a corner or something. What?

The Protoss killed Held.

What are you talking about?
Reply Quote
his brain was merged with held's brain.. or something...
Reply Quote

The Protoss killed Held.

You read the most recent personal log of Talen Ayers, and he pretty much tells the whole story that was going on on Twitter, and also ends it by saying that Treicher never did get to kill Held. Instead when they opened the door they found Kaeon the Protoss scientist and Talise Cogan. To make a short story longer, Held hadn't noticed Cogan setting Kaeon loose, and Kaeon pulled and headsplosion on Held.
Reply Quote
Oooh, neat climax. I wonder why Leah Martine took the shuttle and left like that, and I wonder if we'll ever find out. I also wonder if Kaeon is going to join the team or go back to his people right away.
Reply Quote

You read the most recent personal log of Talen Ayers, and he pretty much tells the whole story that was going on on Twitter, and also ends it by saying that Treicher never did get to kill Held. Instead when they opened the door they found Kaeon the Protoss scientist and Talise Cogan. To make a short story longer, Held hadn't noticed Cogan setting Kaeon loose, and Kaeon pulled and headsplosion on Held.

Actually no I didn't, never got into the whole twitter thing.
Reply Quote

I tried to get into the twitter, but it's exceedingly difficult to follow with it being in so many places and you have to piece together for yourself the sequence of events. TA's last personal log on the website is the best place to read it (by the way when I said "you read" I meant that in the imperative form as in you [should] read the last personal log entry where it explains everything, not the past tense "you read" it as in you read this so you should know what's going on). The second to last entry on the site should treat you right.
Reply Quote

I tried to get into the twitter, but it's exceedingly difficult to follow with it being in so many places and you have to piece together for yourself the sequence of events. TA's last personal log on the website is the best place to read it (by the way when I said "you read" I meant that in the imperative form as in you [should] read the last personal log entry where it explains everything, not the past tense "you read" it as in you read this so you should know what's going on). The second to last entry on the site should treat you right.

Either way I just hope more is revealed on the whole Blackstone project and the secrets Mengsk hid from others for so long.
Reply Quote
Either way I just hope more is revealed on the whole Blackstone project and the secrets Mengsk hid from others for so long.

indeed, so many loose ends :O... i hope they find an hybrid down there :3
Reply Quote
If anyone's having trouble following the twitter threads, use this: https://twitter.com/CameronDayton/project-blackstone

I don't have a twitter account either, but that collects the whole shebang in order. Not my work, it's linked off the wiki page for Project Blackstone but it's buried and hard to find.
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 02:28 PMPosted by darklilith

Same here, more to incriminate Mengsk with
Reply Quote
05/29/2013 02:28 PMPosted by darklilith

Pretty much the first thing I thought when they made this if "welp there's going to be Hybrids in this lab." I'm surprised we haven't been visited by Narud yet.

On another note they should totally add some of these portraits to multiplayer. I really like the style of Ramsey and Ayres.

Speaking of which what the crap Ramsey why are you making out with the traitor chick what happened to Rosemary? I'm totally not bitter that my favorite romantic pair in Starcraft split up what are you talking about.
Reply Quote
I'm surprised we haven't been visited by Narud yet.

That we know of.
Reply Quote
On another note they should totally add some of these portraits to multiplayer

would be nice to have indeed :D

i also kinda wondered when would Narud show up heh.

i also expected to find out about more important secrets since (to be honest) the research that we know of was being made at blackstone isn't that critical and kind of meh.....considering the secrecy and how no one knew where they were or were allowed lo leave.....
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 07:17 AMPosted by darklilith
On another note they should totally add some of these portraits to multiplayer

would be nice to have indeed :D

i also kinda wondered when would Narud show up heh.

i also expected to find out about more important secrets since (to be honest) the research that we know of was being made at blackstone isn't that critical and kind of meh.....considering the secrecy and how no one knew where they were or were allowed lo leave.....

Well the project still isn't fully revealed, keep waiting.
Reply Quote
boo hooo
no short story or Blackstone in a while... i fear they're gonna pull the plug on them :(
Reply Quote
boo hooo
no short story or Blackstone in a while... i fear they're gonna pull the plug on them :(

Or have another surprise coming.
Reply Quote
it's aliveeeeee :P
I hope more stuff is coming, i still need to know what happened to that jerk of a ghost
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]