A little disappointing?

I mean, the primal QOB looks so similar to the orginal QOB.... you'd expect some whoop !@# major difference..... since you know, the primal ultralisk was entirely different
Reply Quote
Pfft. She had more Purple at least :P
Reply Quote
There are a couple differences. Like no high heels, smaller and more back facing wings, pupils, purple veiny things behind her eyes.
Reply Quote
I mean, the primal QOB looks so similar to the orginal QOB.... you'd expect some whoop !@# major difference..... since you know, the primal ultralisk was entirely different

Don't worry, it's still a constant evolution state...
Reply Quote
There are a couple differences. Like no high heels, smaller and more back facing wings, pupils, purple veiny things behind her eyes.

yes i know, i mean there isn't any MAJOR difference.
i'd say the most obvious was that she got the 'veiny' things :/

btw she has high heels!
Reply Quote
05/14/2013 04:29 PMPosted by ragnarok

Don't worry, it's still a constant evolution state...

I hope so. We've talked about the notion of Kerrigan returning to a more human state before and we're on fairly different sides. However, even I hope she'll lose those blasted brown spines.

Well actually from an evolutionary view point she probably should lose them unless they're meant to repel enemies like spines. Mechanically speaking though smooth flowing armor is much stronger then a jagged structure. Sharp corners act as stress focuses which tend to make a structure much weaker.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]