Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXIX

Ya know Mecha I might not be a DM but I seem to remember you asking about bringing in Scylla on DA and the answer being a rather resounding NO.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 5/13/2013 5:32 PM PDT
I follow Jake, curious what was going on since he just pointed at an area while also slapping himself, the results coursing throughout me... but solutions and answers? Where were they? I didn't know... but something was on his mind. "Are you okay? You just slapped yourself."
[Jake]
I sigh deciding to just tell her. "Yeah I'm fine I just feel like I'm being a complete jerk and idiot." I say as I sit down where I had said I was going to. "I'm not really good at ... this. I mean I've had my fair share of one-nighters but never wanted anything ... more until I met you." You are doing it again. No I'm not. My hand moves as if I was going to slap myself again but a glance later it drops to my side again and I sigh.
IC: Sam kept researching but everyonce in awhile got up to check on Tari before returning to his work. "I think I would be able to cope with the treatment." He mutters to himself.
Edited by Steelwolf on 5/13/2013 7:00 PM PDT
[Tari]
"Sam ... wait ..." I say in my sleep as I shift slightly. I grab one of the extra pillows that Sam usually uses and clutch it tightly to my chest. "Don't ..."
IC: Sam coughed a few times before getting up. "I hope she isn't dreaming about me getting the treatment" He whispers to himself before walking over to the bed resting a hand on her head.
[Tari]
Sam could feel I was sweating and slightly warmer than I should be but both could be contributed to being fully clothed under the blanket. I begin to mumble to myself incoherently as my face contorts in rage and pain.
IC: Sam checked Tari pluse and wondered if he should wake her.
[Tari]
My pulse is slightly elevated and while Sam is busy I lash out with a punch at Sam's gut. My eyes bolt open as I take a deep shuddering breath. "Sam! I ... s-sorry ..." I say concerned and slightly upset with myself.
IC: Sam doubles over coughing and holding his guy. "Must have been 'coughing fit' one heck of a nightmare" he says sounding a little breathless.
[Tari]
"I'm sorry I'm so so sorry." I say as I sit up and rest a hand on Sam's shoulder concerned. "You OK?"
IC: "Its ok. I'm fine" Sam says as he coughs a few more times before standing upright.
[Tari]
I look down still mad at myself as I pull my hand back. "I ... I ..."
IC: After taking a short nap after changing i decided to call Serenity {{hi}}

OOC: its takin me a while to get back into it XD
IC: "Its ok honey.. what in the world were you dreaming about?" Sam asks with a smile on his face to calm Tari.
[Serenity]
{{Hi how are you?}}

[Tari]
"I ... I can't remember." I say still somewhat flustered.
IC: "You were talking in your sleep a little bit." Sam says as he sits down next to Tari.
[Tari]
"Really?" I was still distraught but starting to calm down.
IC: "Yup called my name and told me not to do something. I don't know what." Sam says before coughing a bit more. "Must be the disinfecten that making me cough."
[Jake]
I sigh deciding to just tell her. "Yeah I'm fine I just feel like I'm being a complete jerk and idiot." I say as I sit down where I had said I was going to. "I'm not really good at ... this. I mean I've had my fair share of one-nighters but never wanted anything ... more until I met you." You are doing it again. No I'm not. My hand moves as if I was going to slap myself again but a glance later it drops to my side again and I sigh.

"I can see this and you need to quit trying to slap yourself because of something stupid most likely..." I say. "And trust me, you've been near me for three days, so I guess it's not a one-nighter."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]