Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXIX

IC: "Research Team and depending on how soon they get the message a team should be meeting up with one of the schools medical ships to come here." Sam says coughing. "I guess my sins have finally caught up with me"
[Tari]
"You just pull through this Sam. I ..." I trail off not wanting to continue.
IC: "I will you know how much of a fighter I am." Sam says before looking at Tari. "What is truly bothering you other then me being like this?"
[Tari]
"I just don't want to lose you." I give Sam a kiss on the cheek and head to the door. "See you tomorrow."
IC: "Not yet please" Sam says with more tears in his eyes. He just wanted more comfort and didn't want to see Tari leave yet.
[Tari]
I stop at the door and sigh. "OK I'll stay a little bit longer but you need to rest." I say as I walk back to his side.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 5/15/2013 2:26 PM PDT
IC: "I will in time..just don't leave me yet please.... I need you right now" Sam says as he starts to break down. "I'm sorry so so sorry" He says between tears.
[Tari]
"Sam ... It's OK ... please ... calm down or I won't be able to stay." I say trying to calm him down and sort of hoping medical personnel weren't watching.
IC:
[Alicia]
Feeling the subtlest change in the atmosphere, I follow my gut instinct and open a comm line to Tari;
{{Hey Tari, how you doing?}}
Edited by Warhawk on 5/15/2013 3:58 PM PDT
IC: "I...I...know" Sam says as he sits up to have another coughing fit. after his fit he holds Tari hand with a weak grip. "I...I.. Just" he trails off as he falls asleep.
[Tari]
I kiss Sam on the forehead. "Sleep and gather what strength you can. You'll need every ounce for this." I say before leaving the medbay. {{I-I'm fine Alicia ... Sam isn't though.}} I reply with a shaky voice.
IC:
[Alicia]
{{Sh!t. What happened?}}
I reply, quickly heading for the medbay.
Edited by Warhawk on 5/15/2013 4:16 PM PDT
[Tari]
{{Apparently that serum he took was suppressing cancer and then he was off of it for a week or so and then had to use the decontamination chamber and something acted as a catalyst so now he has a month unless we get a certain experimental procedure that has only a 10% chance to work.}} I sit against the wall using everything I could to keep from losing control.
IC:
{{Fu¢king A. I'll talk to Stef, I'm sure he's got something in his bag o' tricks that can deal with this...}}
I growl over the comm as I walk around corner and quickly head over to Tari's side.
Edited by Warhawk on 5/15/2013 4:27 PM PDT
[Tari]
I look up at Alicia and give a small fleeting smile that fades quickly. "Thanks but ... I just don't know if anything else will work ..."
IC:
[Alicia]
I smile grimly;
"Oh trust me, there's always options... Whether or not Sam will be willing to choose them is another matter entirely..."
Taking a deep breath, I pause for a moment and give her a concerned look;
"You want help?"
Edited by Warhawk on 5/15/2013 4:34 PM PDT
[Tari]
I shrug as I wanted to deal with this myself yet at the same time I felt like I needed someone for support. "I-I don't know ..."
IC:
[Alicia]
Carefully sampling Tari's emotional state, I nod, half to myself, half to her;
"I understand."
I say simply, giving her a hug both physically and empathicly.
[Tari]
"Thanks." I say returning the hug. "I gave him an ultimatum too. He either gets to come out of this as good as new or I'm dragging his @ss out of the void so I can kick it repeatedly." I say regaining my composure but still rather chaotic on the inside.
IC: Sam laid in his bed asleep dreaming of Tari. A medical ship had left the academy to meet up with a Dominion ship to bring the research team and the project to the academy for Sam. Both sides moved fast since they knew Sam didn't have a month to live.

OOC: Will edit it if need be.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]