StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXIX

IC:
[Alicia]
I chuckle;
"Attagirl. That sounds like the Tari I know."
I say with a small grin, relaxing the grip of my hug.
[Tari]
I smile slightly and relax the grip of my hug as well. "Yeah ... I just wish that there was more I could do."
{{ha ha..... yeah...... }}
[Serenity]
{{So ... you feeling better?}} I ask as I smell something floating on the air. I took a few deep breathes to get a good understanding on what it was. Hmm what has Tari so disturbed? I wonder to myself.
{{sure i guess, just the same old same old}}
[Serenity]
{{That's good. You still have 5 days of rest before your back up to snuff though.}}
IC: {{alright}}
[Serenity]
{{You sound bored.}}
{{i am bored. i am so bored back at the dorm i might punch the wall and break it}}
Edited by darkra on 5/16/2013 1:02 PM PDT
[Serenity]
{{Well I'm pretty much done here if you want to do something.}} I start to save my place and close down the computer.
IC: {{that's the thing i don't know WHAT i want to do i just want to do something}}
[Serenity]
{{Why don't we go down to the ecosystems for a bit? I need to blow some energy anyway.}}
Jen: I was walking around the academy, extremely bored. Finally I had an idea, go to the Ecosystem though as I looked around I realized that it was a long way to the Ecosystem but I continued anyway. As I passed the Medbay I saw Alicia and Tari nearby, something seemed to be off and even if nothing was wrong talking to some would be nice so I ask, "Uhh, Hi Alicia, Hi Tari, What's going on?" ,my tail swishing in curiosity.

CrimsonRaven:
I curious look was shown on my face as I was interested with this pet project. For it sounded interesting and was curious at the same time. "Jake, and what is this project? The cabin or something else?"
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 5/16/2013 1:42 PM PDT
IC: {{mkay meet you there}} i say before heading out
[Tari]
I look up at Jen for a moment. "Hi. Sam is dying."

[Serenity]
{{OK.}} I transmute to the cafeteria to pick up some food before heading towards the Ecosystem.

[Jake]
"Something else ... something that I keep in a very special place."

CR:
"Oh, really now? Then I wont pry any further... for now." I say.

[Jake]
"Please don't it's sort of a 'be all and end all' thing I would currently rather forget." I say before trying to change the subject. "So ... what do you think about ... having a relationship? Specifically with me."
Edited by TheLostMorph on 5/16/2013 1:54 PM PDT
"Wait WHAT!?" I say, looking as if I was hit with a Siege Tank due to the surprise and the fact Tari seemed so calm.
[Tari]
"Sam is dying." I looked calm outwardly but my eyes betrayed the internal strife I was going through.

CR:
"I can do that... I wont trail any farther since it's bringing you some pain... As for the relationship part? We can give it a go, see how well we'll be able to stay together, you know?"

[Jake]
"Sounds good to me that's all I was really hoping for right now anyway." I say with a slight smile. I look up at the two dragons as they change into the yin-yang symbol with no impute from me.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 5/16/2013 2:24 PM PDT
IC: i wave to Serenity as she walks down the hall "so where do you want to go?
IC: The doctor recieved a message from the dominion to on how to prepare Sam and started to prepare him for the operation. They moved him to a prep room quickly and began to pump out his digestive system since they could not wait any longer.
"Are you alright Tari??" I asked, concerned. Most people would break down saying their boyfriend or girlfriend was dying.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]