Free coaching available!

Hey guys!
I am offering free coaching to help lower league players get into the game. As Starcraft 2 HOTS recently come out, I've seen a lot of people join the community. If you are SERIOUS about being coached, I offer coaching to Bronze players to High Platinum players. If you are interested and serious, please email me at aerstarcraft@gmail.com or hit me up at Aer character code 519
Reply Quote
great that youre doing this. more people need to follow in your footsteps
Reply Quote
Ive been looking to get back in if you would be willing to coach me
Reply Quote
I would love some coaching! Please add me if you can teach me. Stanley, character code 577
Reply Quote
hey do you still offer coaching?
Reply Quote
UPDATE************************************************
Hey all!
We had a great coaching session in the period of 2012-2013 and I'm thinking of starting up again. I have been recently away from Starcraft 2 for about 3 months right now and I'm in no position to coach yet as I am catching up on the meta. Despite this, please still email me as I will look over the applications in the future (about 1 month) when I start this up again.

Looking forward to the date!

Aerstarcraft
Reply Quote
Coaching is now starting! Email me at aerstarcraft@gmail.com!
Reply Quote
HI and thanks for reading this, i am having trouble finding a race i like or am good with please add me so you can help me and i will appreciate it a lot thank you so much.
Reply Quote
Casemam, add me
Alphapancake

I'll help you out :-)
Reply Quote
Just sent you an email asking for coach, my ID is Anakin #659 Please let me know if you can coach me. Thanks!
Reply Quote
It's guys like you that make this such a great community!
Reply Quote
****** UPDATE
Hey all!

Since the start of the new season, I am still accepting more students! Please email me at aerstarcraft@gmail.com or better yet, sign up for the student tournament at http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/wImIxgcIAf that will happen online on Tuesday 4/22/2014.

Thanks!

Aerstarcraft
Reply Quote
:)
Reply Quote
Hey I was wondering if you are still doing coaching? If so I will email you.
Reply Quote
Still Coaching? Terran?
Reply Quote
MASTERS Protoss/Zerg here,

Willing to coach people who are serious in accomplishing their personal goals
Aggressive/Defensive styles or whatever you like.

Msg me @ Skype: Avarice147
for more details

I was once silver/gold but through practicing and coaching I have accomplished my goals and would like to help other zerg/protoss players out there! =)
Reply Quote
I'm a terran player too. Anybody still coaching?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]