StarCraft® II

enfo team arena wc3 --> SC2

i played enfos A LOT! it had a nice hero defense theme to it.. if nobody has played it before basically 2 teams assemble their champions to support each other. you have left team and right team and your summoner stones are on the opposite sides between the 2 lanes that are assembled like a Y and a U combined.. its hard to explain but basically.. if sum1 could make this game i know atleast a dozen people myself being 1 of them that would play it
Reply Quote
Do you realize that the baseline price for asking an "expert" to make a map about $1000?

Do your dozen friends have that to spare? Otherwise I doubt anyone is going to make it.
Reply Quote
I was in the process of making an Enfo's Team Survival (Sanctuary TS), I was done with a considerable amount of the framework; however, I was absolutely frustrated with the Actor system and there was a monumental amount of actual units, weapons, and effects to add still, which was easily 200+ hours of work and I was accepted into grad school so I put it on permanent hiatus.

Now that I'm working, I have more free time so I may pick up the project again but it wouldn't likely be finished until next year.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]