StarCraft® II

What is your favourite zerg unit?

I love zerglings.

Half of the reason I'm so frustrated with the game is that they just don't scale like zealots and marines do.
Reply Quote
For me it's a tie between the Ultralisk and the Queen.
Reply Quote
Brood Lords

They look like flying drones (and manta rays). They spawn timed zerglings that can ignore cliffs (the DPS of a Broodling is one lower than a zergling, but the broodlings attack slightly faster and spawn in pairs). They cost very little larva and are great at surviving.
Reply Quote
Half of the reason I'm so frustrated with the game is that they just don't scale like zealots and marines do.

If Zerglings scaled like Marines they'd be godlike.

the DPS of a Broodling is one lower than a zergling, but the broodlings attack slightly faster and spawn in pairs

faster attack speed means it is more affected by the enemy's armor, and Zerglings can upgrade to have a faster attack speed than Broodlings. They also spawn in pairs.
But Broodlords are great, in some situations. Rather supply efficient.
Reply Quote
Overlords know what's up. And Swarmhosts are balling too.
Reply Quote
ULTRALISK!
Reply Quote
infestors

carbot zerglings and derpfestor
Reply Quote
Right now its the Swarm Host very powerful and utterly relentless. Spawning endless armies over and over again ;).
Reply Quote
Zerglings and mutalings are the best.
Reply Quote
Swarm hosts...they are sso pretty. :'3
Reply Quote
Mutalisks. They are everything I love about the Swarm. They move fast, they deal decent damage, they get better in large numbers, and I love watching enemies fall to glaive bounce!
Reply Quote
Zerglings. It is so satisfying to watch your enemies base get over run by 30+ zerglings :).
Reply Quote
Ultralisk with torrasque skin
Reply Quote
Viper.
Reply Quote
Lurkers, and then for campaign Leviathan.

I always wanted a bug carrier. So happy finally got one. Needs to be in the game though. Grow it like a mommacore sort of.
Reply Quote
Do Carbot units count?
Reply Quote
Tie between Zergling and Viper. Love zerglings cause they are just naturally awesome,but i love snatchin' stuff with the vipers. It makes me feel BA :D
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 03:41 AMPosted by hhkjl
ZERLINGS!! The reason why i fall for zerg~

Mutas
Reply Quote
05/27/2013 09:25 AMPosted by TaylorSwift
Terrans Best advantage... having a t1 unit that hits air and ground

So... Infested Terrans?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]