Fantasiora PRP

Heavily inspired by Dota

Name: Real name withheld only known as Ax
Race: Ogladi
Equipment: The Culler, Well worn heavy plate armor, Cooking gear, LOINCLOTHS (cloth/leather armor), Assorted equipment and gear
Magic: Placeholder - How about minor magic? Kind of like utility stuff or maybe ones that only exhibit in battle.
- Last of The Clan (Active/Passive)

- Battle Hunger (Active/Passive)
Appearence: 6'6"; Hugely muscled and red skinned with deep scars plainly visible all over his body; Piercing solid black eyes; A glorious beard.

The Culler: The simple axe wielded by Ax forces foes to take notice of him strong willed ones can ignore most of it. (Bosses, etc.)

Assassins Bracers: Mounted on the back of the arm, the katars are 9" long and a good 3" wide at the base. The wrist crossbows fire the up to 3 metal spikes; not very accurate but highly effective at close range. The shield guards pop out from the sides of the bracers forming a small shield on the forearm.

Untrained magic: While Malek has magical capabilities, he has never had any sort of real training with them. As a result, his powers are a little unwieldy and don't always work as he intended.

^All placeholders^
Edited by Galvian on 6/9/2013 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
steel elaborate on abilities weapons etc and galvian i'm assuming you aren't done and the abilities are a mess minor magic is allowable but post what you have in mind and i'll see
Reply Quote
edited it in. Can nerf if need be or change it
Reply Quote
so..... no fantasia weapons but instead dark magic?
Reply Quote
if that is ok
Reply Quote
its good but i'm putting a cap on ghosts to 2 and they have to be like grunts not like main character powerful
Reply Quote
No problem ok just tell me when is a good time to pop in and I shall.. when we get more powers I plan on making her good with pretty much forms of necromancy or something idk yet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)