StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 25)

*super sadface*

No Jukalisk, THE WORLD"S GONE MAD!!!!!!

But seriously I like jen :( Probably one of my favorite characters. Genius idea PKA 3!!!!!
No. No PKA 3. I don't actually mind Jen, she's not a bad character for the most part, but no Jukalisk. Destron... idk. He was a decently good accidental antagonist in PKA, if only to annoy people. It's a shame though; if you remake Destron, Miranda won't be there to shoot him anymore. Not that she won't still exist, but I'm removing her from the SC universe after this because I need to use her elsewhere. Oh well. It's been nice having a character almost as trigger-happy as Zarkun, in any case.

edit: What IS up with this 1 minute delay to edit!? It drives me insane whenever I want to do minor grammar/spelling/phrasing corrections. And yes, I did just edit so that I could complain about the editing delay.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 6/27/2013 9:21 PM PDT
While the idea of a clean slate is appealing I do not think I'll be continuing my rping after Epilogue. I will probably still lurk about when I can.
And another Old Guard bites the dust (that might actually take a while)

That makes me one of there older RPers.

/flex?
06/27/2013 09:17 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
He was a decently good accidental antagonist in PKA, if only to annoy people.

He probably will be the most (in)famous chracters of PKA 2.
Smylez I won't be gone forever I assure you that. I've just lost a lot of interest in the RPing now. Maybe you will come up with something to bring me back like you did so many others.
On a totally unrelated note, Draconus has created a semi-post-apocalyptic/fantasy type RP on the dA forums, and has requested that I mention it in case people want to join (he doesn't currently have enough people interested to actually start the RP). So yeah. Feel free to join if anyone wants to, I'll give a link tomorrow morning when I have access to my laptop.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 6/27/2013 9:49 PM PDT
It looked interesting, but...numbers? I hate mathcraft...
*Steps out of a dimensional rift*

So what have I missed?

06/27/2013 10:18 PMPosted by Zarkun
I hate mathcraft

There's an easy way:
1+1=Fish
2+2=Chuck Norris
3X3=Pie
Repeat for every math problem. Just use random words.
06/28/2013 04:33 AMPosted by xer
1+1=Fish
It's window.... *not impressed*

06/28/2013 04:33 AMPosted by xer
2+2=Chuck Norris
Is fish... *not impressed*

Must strangle with mouse cord.
06/27/2013 10:18 PMPosted by Zarkun
It looked interesting, but...numbers? I hate mathcraft...
You can ask him on dA, but AFAIK it won't be entirely stat-based. I may be wrong, but based on the number system I think it would be difficult for the stats to be more than general guidelines.
The only time how I can see stat based stuff being effective is if it was in person in real life instead of over the computer, ya know? But then again, all the stats could show is what you are capable of doing. You know... strength wise, etc etc?
06/28/2013 08:12 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
The only time how I can see stat based stuff being effective is if it was in person in real life instead of over the computer, ya know? But then again, all the stats could show is what you are capable of doing. You know... strength wise, etc etc?
I'm pretty sure that's what they are. They don't seem detailed enough for it to be truly stat-based.
*pulls off a graduate's cap*

"So, what have I missed? Is this an attempt to abandon PKA's lore, or is it something much greater?"
"Much greater. It is an attempt to throw EVERYTHING out and start fresh from the base Blizzard Lore."
I recoil in shock.

"Damn. That's... quite huge. Considering the vast amounts of stuff you guys have made, that's certainly a large decision."

I tap a few commands on a nearby laptop, and duck as it shoots a few sparks at me.

"Personally, I'm fine with it. Not throwing my Wanderers away though!"

*Venomous glance at laptop*

"I may be out of commission for a while, mind you. Had to reload my computer a short while ago. Crazy X.org driver issues. Yuck. Looks pretty now, though. Want me to post a picture?"
"Uh ... no thanks and I'm not getting rid of the Mozan and Elerians though I might rework them a bit."
Some things will be kept. The things that have had a lot of work put into them. Everything else will go. Or end up in parallel universes aka other RPs on different sites, which is what I'm doing with some of mine.
I detest the new font.

Prismatic Void please.
*I stare at Knarled from the shadows as I tell him that you must wait a minute in order to edit!* 3:<

Anyway...

*I sneak Knarled a Prismatic Void*

... there ye go.
KO! GET ON SC2! REPLY BELOW!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]