StarCraft® II

Evidence of Broken Team Matchmaking

I play against 4 arranged master team with platinum and diamond guys in my team. I am platinum also. Those guys won 11 games out of 12 games. This proves why sc2 is not as succesful as sc 1 and blizzard is going down if they dont listen to the gamers.
Reply Quote
Its broken because Blizz appears to have given up on trying to make it fair - after all the pros say all is good - the rest of us should just give up and play something else (preferably not anything published by Blizzard)
Reply Quote
That's why I condone all to pirate and play for free on single player mode / LAN and exploit the spawning system.
Reply Quote
I just played 11 games tonight and lost 9. I am in the bronze league and so is my teammate. We only play together and have played well over a hundred games this season, so the Matchmaker should know our skill level. We played Platinum players almost exclusively, with some Diamond and some Master thrown in. I am too weak a player to be matched against a Platinum player and it is frustrating to just get stomped constantly. Were there no other Bronze players on tonight? I don't understand the mismatch, but am getting frustrated enough to call it quits.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]