StarCraft® II

Minecraft vs Starcraft duel

I'm just going to say this now. This is for fun. I'm not claiming superiority over anything, this is just to hear your thoughts. And beat my brother, who's pretty stubborn.

Without further ado, who would win in 1v1 battles with Minecraft vs Starcraft. I'm aiming for fair fights here, so no Battlecruisers in this ok?

A couple fair-ish fights: Zealot vs Enderman/ Zergling vs Spider/ Roach vs Iron Golem/ Witch vs High Templar/ Overlord vs Ghast/ Hydralisk vs Blaze/ Enderdragon vs Phoenix/ Baneling vs Creeper/ Skeleton vs Marine/ etc. Come up with your own stuff.
Reply Quote
I'm just going to say this now. This is for fun.

Uh huh. Having fun, in times like these.

>=|
Reply Quote
okay wut
Reply Quote
really?
Reply Quote
Arrows too strong versus guns.
Reply Quote
Uh huh. Having fun, in times like these.

>=|

Of course. Trying to lighten up your day a bit :)

Arrows too strong versus guns.

Could be. Just so you know the stuff in Minecraft aren't total pushovers. Steve can carry the Titanic 3x in his pocket (in pieces, of course)
Reply Quote
terraria is a better game than minecraft imo
Reply Quote
no not enderdragon vs phoenix, its enderdragon vs v ray
Reply Quote
It would depend on how you implement it. If it's anything like Civilization IV where an archer can kill a tank, then there's no contest for Minecraft. XD
Reply Quote
They are nearly identical games, when you die in starcraft or minecraft, you feel like you've been cheesed and you also lose all your diamonds\minerals you spent the entire game collecting.
Edited by FloorWax on 5/31/2013 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A couple fair-ish fights

Overlord vs Ghast
\

Are you sure you've played this game before?
Reply Quote
Dude, your character in minecraft (Steve) someone did the math. He's like ten times denser than the sun.

Obviously, since density = power (Don't question my logic) and since things in minecraft can kill him, minecraft shall defeat every opponent.
Reply Quote
A sharpness V bow vs a Battlecruiser: Battlecruiser dies :)
Reply Quote
How is Zealot vs Enderman fair? And Overlord vs Ghast?

I call shenanigans; Minecraft is cheating.

And here's one: Creeper vs Baneling
Nobody wins ;_;
Edited by Glitch on 5/31/2013 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you mean heart of the swarm vs broodwar or what?
Reply Quote
no not enderdragon vs phoenix, its enderdragon vs v ray

The Enderdragon would just fly through the Void Ray, unless Protoss metal can handle it. Phoenix are the best for this because they're both really fast.

Are you sure you've played this game before?

Yep. And the Overlord would probably win, it can puke Creep all over the Ghast, and the Ghast would die. They have like no health.

A sharpness V bow vs a Battlecruiser: Battlecruiser dies :)

Unless the Battlecruiser uses Yamato Cannon, then it's pretty much GG.

How is Zealot vs Enderman fair?
And here's one: Creeper vs Baneling
Nobody wins ;_;

Well... if I do Stalker vs Enderman, Endermen can't be hit by ranged attacks (unless lasers don't count) and the Zealot is melee and really fast.

And Creeper vs Baneling is a fight between who kills themselves first. Banelings have insta-blowup, while Creepers blow up at more range, so it's a trade off.
Reply Quote
05/31/2013 05:07 PMPosted by DalekSec
If it's anything like Civilization IV where an archer can kill a tank,

Wrong game

Civ 1:
5000 tanks vs 1 spear on fortress on mountain
Tanks say: OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A SPEAR!!!!!!! ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes later

1 spear (No damage taken) and 0 tanks left
Reply Quote
just make 50 nukes, blow up the world, and all of those little sc2 units will fall into the void...
or make a completely closed off base. everyone knows, sc2 units cannot affect the environment except for destructible rocks. but, the rocks are actually round shaped. starcraft weapons are ineffective vs flat surfaces such as cliffs.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Baneling vs Creeper
Reply Quote
Baneling vs Creeper
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]