StarCraft® II

Hunt for the Snowbound Relic (PRP Remake)

I was planning to have her be on her own. Perhaps not completely hostile but not exactly hostile either.
Reply Quote
Sorry, Morph, but I just looked up to see if the Proto tool was used elsewhere, and saw the description for the Proto tool. Your character is denied.
Reply Quote
Removed the Proto-tool. might replace with a rifle of some sort but maybe not
Reply Quote
Your choice.
Reply Quote
Jester, would it be possible to use my sheet from the original one and I just give you troop numbers?
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'll go copy it down. Just give troop numbers.
Reply Quote
Added rifle and removed Teleport.
Reply Quote
Still denied.
Reply Quote
*shrug* OK.
Reply Quote
Real quick, do the flletts hold any purpose besides transport in this one?
Reply Quote
Unless you feel like shooting each other in space, pretty much transport only.
Reply Quote
So I could have mine land again?
Reply Quote
A Space-flight capable ship, like a Cruiser or a Battleship? No. Gravity would turn it into, essentially, a massive bomb. Drop-ships are fine.
Edited by Jester on 6/7/2013 8:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Battlcruisers and Protoss Carriers can land. so can Leviathans.
Reply Quote
Game Physics is different than Story Physics. Gravity would cause all of them to crash due to weight, unless you are playing Mass Effect, which pretty much lets them reduce their mass and lets them operate in planetary conditions without being pulled to the ground(Hax). (Frigates are the exception, possibly)

Also, someone calculated the weight of a Battlecruiser. Made somewhere around 110,880 Kilotons.
Edited by Jester on 6/7/2013 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Dark temple book series a battle cruiser lands ON a planet. The book where there is a Xelnaga artifact on some basic k water world SEVERAL battlecruisers land ON a planet.
Reply Quote
Gravity. Again. I'm not going to allow Battlecruisers/Carriers/Leviathans on the ground. Don't like it? Deal with it.
Reply Quote
I think Jest means COMPLETELY landing. Not like floating in the sky
Reply Quote
Mecha I mean completely landed too. And there is such a thing as anti gravity thrusters. But I'll stop debating.
Reply Quote
Good to know. While Morph makes a point, I won't argue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]