StarCraft® II

Hunt for the Snowbound Relic (PRP Remake)

If my RP or the other 2 I applied for dont make it, I'll jump into this one. Seems pretty awesome, but I'll wait for a bit.
Edited by Korozain on 6/21/2013 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Will join as soon as my faction is ready.
Reply Quote
Edit: Nevermind. This RP is too complicated to join for my tired mind..

^Fencar^
Name: Bob
Race: Terran.
Faction: The Dominion.
Unit: War Pig.
Equipment: Standard CMC armor and a C-14 Gauss rifle.
Abilities: Stim. Increases accuracy, reducing time between bursts of fire, as well as reload time and speed.
Background: Has a long history of doing whatever the !@#$ he wants, but has exemplary combat performance to make up for it. Huge trouble when off-duty.
Edited by Fencar on 6/24/2013 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^Fencar^
Unit: Marine.
Abilities: Stim. Increases accuracy, reducing time between bursts of fire, as well as reload time and speed.
Background: Your average convict enlisted into the military. With added luck and a little more intelligence.

Declaring it either the laziest attempt at making a character, or Trolling. Combination thereof.
Reply Quote
06/24/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Jester
Declaring it either the laziest attempt at making a character, or Trolling. Combination thereof.

I've seen worse.
Reply Quote
^Fencar^
Unit: Marine.
Background: Your average convict enlisted into the military. With added luck and a little more intelligence.

I just want to make a simple character. ._.

I could make a ghost, but I've done that to death...

Meh, I'll modify this marine to make him more interesting. Still, I'd rather make him interesting by actually playing him.

You know, starting with a blank template and eventually get more and more into the character, giving him a personality...
Edited by Fencar on 6/24/2013 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Your application should have a backstory so that we know a little more about your character besides "an average convict". You'll also think about how to bring in the Dominion to the power struggle.

This role-play has custom factions fighting each other and they are for all intents and purposes, "better" than the three races within the SC2 universe. Only two are actually from the SC2 races; the Tal'darim and a modified Zerg Swarm.

Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
Your application should have a backstory so that we know a little more about your character besides "an average convict". You'll also think about how to bring in the Dominion to the power struggle.

This role-play has custom factions fighting each other and they are for all intents and purposes, "better" than the three races within the SC2 universe. Only two are actually from the SC2 races; the Tal'darim and a modified Zerg Swarm.

Hope this helps.
T_T

I really just want to piggyback off of events and use them to 'slingshot' my character into his own role, I guess. At least that's the best analogy I can come up with.

I'll edit the backstory a bit more.

Edit: No, actually, just excuse me from this- this RP is too complicated for my tired, tired mind right now.
Edited by Fencar on 6/24/2013 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"The Followers are a little bit weaker than Protoss. And I only get 84 population of my Follower units. Everyone else hasn't put limits on themselves. So I am for all intents and purposes, I am the weakest."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]