StarCraft® II

Why was the campaign so poorly done?

having kerrigan stay more human would have been a cool option, but i don't think they would have had the time/resources to do it, as it would also impact legacy of the void.

it would be cool though, imagine a non-infested kerrigan still controlling the zerg, complete with a mecha-QoB wingclaw suit thingy.

i am sure raynor would be a lot more happy with that plot branch.

Why couldn't they just be more like nintendo and take extra time to ensure the game is going to be great? even if its some non canon side story type thing it would have been great to have that option as it would have expanded things by a lot.

Blizzard is known for taking their time until the game is great.
Reply Quote

Why couldn't they just be more like nintendo and take extra time to ensure the game is going to be great? even if its some non canon side story type thing it would have been great to have that option as it would have expanded things by a lot.

So why didn't they do it with diablo 3 or this expansion?
Reply Quote

So why didn't they do it with diablo 3 or this expansion?

they did. They even delayed diablo3 because of it, and it is also the reason we havent even heard of an expansion for it yet.

I believe HotS was delayed as well.
Edited by Brathearon on 6/15/2013 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ironically, fanboys are infamous for urging Blizzard to release their games faster.

Operation CWAL, anyone?
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf on 6/15/2013 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ironically, fanboys are infamous for urging Blizzard to release their games faster.

Operation CWAL, anyone?

I didn't know that was a real thing, I just knew it as a cheat.
Reply Quote
If she gets to choose to be terran or Zerg that would just ruin the next expansion
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]