StarCraft® II

StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void

Amon pwns all.
No more races.
No more starcraft.

Once you beat the game, you can't start it again.

And that's the Legacy of the Void.

Japanese horror film style, the bad guy always has to win in the end for the sake of sequels.
Reply Quote
create a new race: the ancient gods or the hybrids
Reply Quote
Okkk... first and foremost i just replayed sc1/bw within the last week. Our old friend SGT. Raynor will be a factor in this campaign as he has been in every single campaign. Kerrigan flew away on cloud 9 back to her beloved swarm a teardrop for Jim for seeing her leave and a big !@# hell yeah for the brutal death of Mengsk.
All while Zeratul has been doing all this behind the scene grunt work learning about this Amon character that honestly im not really all too scared of at this point. Im really hoping that the storyline goes indepth about exactly who and what he is because at this point all i really know is that he is the hybrid something or another source of life that gave birth (or whatever) to the protoss and zerg races.... explanation plz.???? also... One way or another Terran will gain access to the void weather it being the ability to use them in game as a race or it be a hero (assumably Raynor) it will happen.. It has to... If it doesnt i will be running a warm bath playing phil collins and busting out the razor blades... ^^;
Reply Quote
He's a Fallen Xel'Naga, just to answer that question.
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 10:56 PMPosted by Zarkun
He's a Fallen Xel'Naga, just to answer that question.

And LotV better show other Xel'Naga in flashbacks or something.

Still waiting on you to return to my fic, Zarkun. I hope it'll be soon...
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Nukester
I say scrap kerrigan, make her die early on, for a cause of coarse, and focus on Zertul's personal struggles, along with interesting flashbacks to his distant past.

Don't let her die early on, have her find some way to return to humanity again to be with Raynor. They'll both be needing it, even if Zeratul feels that 2 lives mean nothing in the grand scheme.
Reply Quote
I'l get back to it as soon as I can, I swear. Life's a b!tch right now.
Reply Quote
08/24/2013 11:06 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'l get back to it as soon as I can, I swear. Life's a b!tch right now.

Understood, I hope it won't take too long, Zarkun. I'll continue to wait, but you keep me updates as to when spare time finally comes.
Reply Quote
Have a protoss campaign
Reply Quote
08/29/2013 01:12 PMPosted by markydoodle
Have a protoss campaign

No, have a Protoss campaign of 800 missions.
Reply Quote
Zeratul comes to fight the enemy from the front.

He decided to be allied with some tribes.

And kill whoever disagrees with him, becaming the savior

And the Tyrant.

During the conflict, Zergs and Humans keep together to fight. Raynor could not reach, and send Matt in his place. Also Kerrigan, who send Isha.

And all three use a powerfull weapon that could destroy Amon.

But this weapon have a flaw. It would kill anyone who is not protected by a shield.

So, Zeratul chooses to kill the terrans and the zergs present, including Matt and Isha.

Kill everything, but the protoss in the sector. He saves the galaxy, but he fears that another Xel'Naga returns.

and now, take all the power of a united protoss golden armada to dominate the universe,

becaming the villain.

Well, that's it. funny, isn't?
Reply Quote
Zeratul comes to fight the enemy from the front.

He decided to be allied with some tribes.

And kill whoever disagrees with him, becaming the savior

And the Tyrant.

During the conflict, Zergs and Humans keep together to fight. Raynor could not reach, and send Matt in his place. Also Kerrigan, who send Isha.

And all three use a powerfull weapon that could destroy Amon.

But this weapon have a flaw. It would kill anyone who is not protected by a shield.

So, Zeratul chooses to kill the terrans and the zergs present, including Matt and Isha.

Kill everything, but the protoss in the sector. He saves the galaxy, but he fears that another Xel'Naga returns.

and now, take all the power of a united protoss golden armada to dominate the universe,

becaming the villain.

Well, that's it. funny, isn't?

To us yes, but to Blizzard it's insanity
Reply Quote
Wonder what the special units are going to be like in the campaign.

Wings of Liberty = We got mercenaries

Heart of the Swarm = We got to evolve our units

Legacy of the Void= Hm. What could they be?
Reply Quote
Let's hope they make a flashback of Fenix. I miss him so much.
Reply Quote
Plot twist: another UED expedition from Earth takes everyone by surprise
Reply Quote
09/14/2013 05:02 PMPosted by DusterMan
Let's hope they make a flashback of Fenix. I miss him so much.

He's not needed, it's a Protoss campaign, it'd be better to involve Raszagal's flashback.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]