HOTS and WOL Diff Dialogs stuck?

Ok so i was reading around that if i helped nova in WOL she would say something diffrent in HOTS but she keeps saying i helped tosh... Any ideas? or is it just a Perm saying?
WOL i Killed the doc chick.. Helped Nova.. and took out teh flyers
Edited by Reaper on 6/11/2013 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
The Doctor Hanson choice isn't used at all in Hots, but Tosh/Nova and Platform/Tunnels are.

But, I too have had the choice based dialogue in hots not reflect the choices I made in Wol. It happens quite a bit for me.
Reply Quote
Ik the doctor isnt anything speacil but its just sorta bugs me cuz i spent over 8 hours on the campagin for WOL thsi time through and its saying i did stuff i didnt and i dont want to have to go thru it ALL again just to get it fixed -_-
Reply Quote
just for anyone who is curious, the nydus worm and tosh decision are the default for HOTS. i know cause i finish HOTS before WOL.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
Makes sense. Those are the choices that Bliz considers official canon.
Edited by Leviathan on 7/10/2013 2:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/10/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Leviathan
Makes sense. Those are the choices that Bliz considers official canon.

So then they could have given us a choice in this game between becoming the queen of zerg and keeping our humanity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]