Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXXII

///Ceas///
The Ascension warps out.

///Miranda///
I curse as the turret is destroyed. What do I owe these people, anyways? Certainly not enough to get myself killed... That in mind, I turn the ship around and fly out the hangar door, leaving those in the hangar to fend for themselves.
Will do new thread when I get home.

[Jake]
My sword slashes the rifles in half while my axe tastes the blood of the soldiers.
"Ummm, Lost, you missed the fact that it is a guy with a flamethrower who went in first, and that he would have covered you in oil, and then set you on fire. And I will make the thread."
IC:
[Stefan]
My wound instantly cauterizes itself but not before some of my stomach acid covers the tip of the shotgun, eating away at it with surprising ferocity. Finishing off the shotgunner with another blast to the face, I jump to my feet and charge the woman firing away with both pistols.

[Alicia]
With a scream of pure agony, I rip the bayonet free with one had and slam my other one into his face, psychic energy rippling through my body. After a moment, the man's head snaps sideways at an impossible angle, curtesy of my telekinesis. Shoving the corpse aside, I hold my hands over the wound, psychically healing it.
Edited by Warhawk on 6/27/2013 11:51 AM PDT
The woman moves around Stefan with surprising speed and fires once more, the blast slamming against his head, and shoving it into the wall.

The man with the pistols gets up, his demolished helmet on the ground, and his head perfectly fine, except for the fact that a large portion of hair was missing. He looks at Alicia. "That really hurt..." He whines before picking up his pistols again and concentrating them at her, pulling the triggers and unloading the clips at her.
A maniac laugh could be heard by the troops in the hallway... including Alicia, Terance, and Stefan. It was like a heavily armored juggernaut of pure mass and armor. In his hands held a shotgun-minigun... loaded with incendiary rounds. He was inching slowly across to them all... The barrel was revving up and it was noticeable that the weapon itself was armored to protect it from blows.
///Ceas///
The Ascension warps in on the tail of one of the Consortium frigates, focusing fire on the ship's defensive turrets first. Antimatter is powerful stuff, and the missiles which pierce into the ship's back before detonating inside of it cause geysers of flame to erupt from both the location of impact as well as the frigate's underside. With a cracking sound, the frigate's spine breaks, the ship cracking in half as it loses integrity, falling toward the planet's surface. I break off with a hard turn to the left, readying the warp drive again.

///Miranda///
The dropship flies out of the hangar into a nearby canyon. With luck, the Consortium would think it was still theirs. I look around the cockpit for the warp controls, and finding them, reach into my satchel and pull out the Archive. I would need a suitable place to go once I got out of here.
IC:
[Alicia]
Behind my helm, I grin viciously as nothing happens, given that I'd permanently jammed the safety locks on both pistols into place with my telekinesis. Turning back to the supposed corpse of the rifleman, I jam the barrel of my plasma carbine into his throat and hold down the trigger until his head rolls free.

[Stefan]
Blocking the shot with my shoulder and arm, I charge in, holstering my pistols in the process. Slamming into her, I grab the woman's firing wrist and snap it.

OOC:
CR, Alicia Stefan and Terance are out in the ecosystem.

EDIT:
We should probably also wait for Zarkun...
Edited by Warhawk on 6/27/2013 12:16 PM PDT
SF you said RIFLES not FLAMETHROWERS! At least on the ones going after Jake.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 6/27/2013 12:19 PM PDT
That was when all hell broke loose quite literally from the inside of the shotgun-mingun. Many shells came ringing out, literally ringing in the air as they split apart and several fiery rounds as the hallway does lead into the Ecosystem as many don't quite understand... SO! MANY MANY BULLETS OF THE SINGING SONG OF BURNING DEATH SANG THROUGH THE AIR AND HIT THE MANY THINGS AROUND IT! Muehahahahaha!

While walking at the same time, closer and closer... these bullets were even laced with a material so no one could move them with psionics.
"Sigh... You still aren't getting how they need to be killed Warhawk, and Crymson, thank you for trying to murder everyone! Morph, 464, 4th paragraph."

He whips the pistols to the ground, charging at Alicia, he grabs her and with all his force pulls her down. He stomps on her stomach as he bends down to pick up the broken bayonet. Then he hears the laugh, and the reving. "F*ck." He along with the other troops quickly move around the debris to give themselves shelter. By this point the shotgun wielder had gotten up again. The only one that remained was the one who had the bolt rifle, who's head seems to have grown tentacles and was pulling itself back onto the neck.

Korzis was limp running, trying to get to the hangar as fast as possible, he heard the laughing, and saw the big guy with the giant gun. He couldn't do anything to save the poor f*ckers who were in that hallway now. Ge turned at the first chance he got before the big guy, and ran right into an even bigger guy in bigger armour, who did not have any apparent weapons. Korzis ducks quickly under him and continues the run. "My target runs, how nice." The man yells behind Korzis striding after him.

The frigate goes down flawless, with many drop pod escaping before it blows. Though Ceas' ship is fired at by the giant cannons on the capital ship.

The dropship apparently does not have warp capability.
Edited by ShadowFury on 6/27/2013 12:28 PM PDT
[Jake]
I had moved around the debris and now step out behind the soldiers as they waste fuel on an empty space. I shake my head and quietly behead the two riflemen before moving away. I chuck my axe at the back of the flometroopers head.

OOC: and you defiled the streak ...
IC:
[Alicia]
Dodging to the side, I trip him up and vaporize his head with a point blank burst form my plasma carbine. Redirecting my fire to the severed head, I blow that into oblivion as well.

As Stef finally catches a clue, he too blows his opponents head off with a burst of plasma from his pistol.

At the sound of the revving both Stef and I, quickly find our way into cover, grabbing Terance in the process.
Edited by Warhawk on 6/27/2013 12:44 PM PDT
"Okay. I'll let two die that way. The other three shall die this way. AND YAY!"

Stray fire from the capital ship enters the debris they hid in, the debris demolished, and the troops decimated.

The axe, catching the fuel cells, causes a spew of flame and the heating of the metal. Soon enough pressure starts to building up from the flamethrower being off, and the axe flies across the hangar, the blade ignited. A geyser of flame spews from the tank, and sprays across the hangar, a small bit catching on Jake's shoulder.
Before Stefan and Alicia could ever find cover, it was already to late, some stray rounds hit both of them with Stefan being shot in the leg and Alicia on the other hand... her hair caught on fire from the stray round that got to close. This maniac was laughing and laughing at the cowardice as the hallway still a massive storm of shells and bullets on fire.

OOC: Really, I have to wait to make an edit? :/
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 6/27/2013 1:08 PM PDT
[Jake]
I quickly try to pat out the fire as I move through some more debris and between a few of the remaining undamaged ships trying to retrieve my axe as it was very very special to me.
OOC:
Soo damn annoying, I know...

And no hair to catch on fire, she's got a helmet, remember?

EDIT:
Fire-proof suit, after all, she does use flame throwers. She's just going to bat it out anyways, so it's a mute point.
Edited by Warhawk on 6/27/2013 1:15 PM PDT
It can go through the helmet...

Anyway... You have no helmet on.

And now fire-proof... FLAME RETARDANT.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 6/27/2013 1:18 PM PDT
OOC;
06/27/2013 01:09 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Anyway... You have no helmet on.

06/27/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Warhawk
Behind my helm, I grin viciously as nothing happens, given that I'd permanently jammed the safety locks on both pistols into place with my telekinesis.

Hem.

06/27/2013 01:09 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
And now fire-proof... FLAME RETARDANT.

Fair enough...

Whatever, it's a mute and rather unimportant point. Lets move on.
Edited by Warhawk on 6/27/2013 1:21 PM PDT
One, you didn't have a helmet on before or during the attack, it came form nowhere. It came from the !@#$ing void of nothing.

And it still doesn't matter... you are adding stuff that you don't have and Fire Gauntlets in my opinion are Gauntlets with Fire... not Flamethrowers... and anyway... DM powers go! Alicia's hair is on fire at a fast rate because of the nature of incendiary !@#$. And see y'all later.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 6/27/2013 1:22 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]