StarCraft® II

Just made plat!!!

Hey fellas! I just got bumped from gold to plat yesterday!

My first 3 games went like this:
First guy was a protoss, and he made so many stalkers that it wasn't even funny. Should have scouted more.
Second guy was a zerg, he got the jump on my when i couldn't deny his third, and he did mine, and he massed mutas. Pure hydra don't kill 40 mutas.
Third guy was protoss, which i killed somewhat easily.

It's a lot harder than gold, thats for sure!
Reply Quote
grats but master and below is all about the same..is only diamond know 'what to do' more in build/standard play etc.

you will make it to diamond in no time!
Edited by YJRajKo on 6/13/2013 3:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Grats Roarbot!
The switch from Gold to Silver didn't seem like much, but man when I hit Platinum it was a whole different world.
It's like you get into a group of players who know a lot more about what they're doing, what they should be doing and why.
IDK if it changed since you ranked up YJRajKo, but

06/13/2013 03:53 AMPosted by YJRajKo
know 'what to do' more in build/standard play etc.

Really describes, for me at least, the difference in feel between Gold and Platinum.

Grats again Roarbot :D
Reply Quote
Congrates bro!
Reply Quote
Grats Roarbot!
The switch from Gold to Silver didn't seem like much, but man when I hit Platinum it was a whole different world.
It's like you get into a group of players who know a lot more about what they're doing, what they should be doing and why.
IDK if it changed since you ranked up YJRajKo, but

know 'what to do' more in build/standard play etc.

Really describes, for me at least, the difference in feel between Gold and Platinum.

Grats again Roarbot :D

the higher you go the more micro unit make a difference in the player as well as good decision making..all these are what my gm/master friends told me...as im unrank and i play with master or diamond players or sometimes even below..yeah thats the different..

higher you go really need to micro and do most thing behide the back..
at our level just focus on doing a good job on our basic stuff like droning, scouting and take note of timing,keeping 'money' low( to make the best efficient output we can..decision making is also important since we are always playing against rushes and chese at our level(less macro game) its really hard to improve decision making unless we have the knowledge, or ask people for advise.

thats what i think...but just simply enjoy and practice our basic stuff, wont have problem making it to diamond...just a matter of time.
Reply Quote
Congrats and keep practicing. [:
Reply Quote
Congrats brother! So you ARE listening!
Reply Quote
Gratz next diamond
Reply Quote
how to win plat: 10 pool versus protoss and zerg, 1/1 double speed roach bane bust vs terran.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]