StarCraft® II

Hunt for the Snowbound Relic

James slowly puts his helmet back on as he turns and looks uphill, grabbing his rifle and looking. That was too odd for his taste.
Reply Quote
The drones were flying overhead, carrying mineral crystals. They were flying away from the mountain, heading elsewhere.

(Declaring dead. Will be less strict next RPs.....)
Edited by Jester on 6/26/2013 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well...that was fast...I even had a post too...
Reply Quote
(Two days of idleness.)
Reply Quote
I apologize...this died because of me...
Reply Quote
The Zerglings dug and dug as the Drones were moving rock to see if they could possibly find any minerals. With Hydralisks keeping guard to protect these crews. With an occasional larva plopping on the ground all harmless like! Squirming as it wanted to grow big and strong!
Reply Quote
At least my faction is more or less finished.
Reply Quote
OOC: Nuuu... don't kill this please. Two days of dormancy isn't all that much.

IC: The Archive Ship notes the Carrier's crash site near the base. It was considered to be of low importance however; the ship did not consider it to be a significant threat. And survivors from the crash would be too few to have a chance of breaking through the base's perimeter.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 6/26/2013 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]