StarCraft® II

I just faced an unbeatable Terran build.

I agree terran has a riduculous late game. Too bad they'll only reach it 1/100 games. doesnt do much good for balance.

8 games I have scored higher than my terran opponent, only to lose miserably.

the most ridiculous one was a 45+ minute game and I outscored him approximately 250,000 pts to 190,000.

I ran through about 5 different late game comps, eventually had control of 7 bases (to his turtled 3).

He had every unit in the book at his disposal, from Planetaries to mass raven to BC, ghost, ect.

Needless to say I wasnt too happy about that game, but hey like i said, it happens rarely.

EDIT: this was masters level game.
Edited by Scyt on 6/16/2013 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I did everything right this game. The player even said he couldn't believe he had won. I had 135 APM to his 76 at the end of the game. Blizzard, fix your !@#$ing game.

You didn't do everything right. If you were doing half the things right you'd probably be in masters.

I also beat PartinG in a 1v1 game, i don't have a replay but it happened. See how stupid a claim such as your looks without a replay?
Reply Quote

At this point I was on 5 bases. After watching the replay, at this moment I was ahead in the units lost tab, had 83 workers to his 23, had 3/2 to his 2/1. He turtled in his 3rd until he hit 200 supply and then pushed out with a unit comp of: hellions, hellbats, tanks, thors, widow mines, marauders, marines, medivacs, and vikings.

I came here for the unbeatable terran build.
So the secret is build everything you can, upgrades optional (?)
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Meneliki
Against Mech use roach or roach hydra mid-game,

If he doesn't have tanks, which he always will.

so what do you do against mech in midgame? im struggling with it.....

I cant seem to hold off a 1 base 12 min tank/thor/marine push. roaches melt to tanks and thors, lings to tanks and hellbats, mutas to thors and marines. I cant seem to find the right unit comp. vs. mech
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 03:21 AMPosted by WheepingSong

If he doesn't have tanks, which he always will.

so what do you do against mech in midgame? im struggling with it.....

I cant seem to hold off a 1 base 12 min tank/thor/marine push. roaches melt to tanks and thors, lings to tanks and hellbats, mutas to thors and marines. I cant seem to find the right unit comp. vs. mech

Tank thor marine isnt mech. But anyway drone up to 2 base saturation, get a third, lots of zergling baneling when you realize hes not trying for a third. Set up a flank or try get in there before tanks siege. Should be pretty one sided.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]