Reply Quote
Oops.

^Zanon^
Name: Vendil
Race: Human, Male
Weapon: Staff and sword.
Magic: Restoration Magic

Quote: "Old wizards don't get that way by being easy to kill."

Appearance: He looks like a wizard should. Very old with a long white beard and a pointed hat that he is very proud of. His robes are a white that has turned somewhat grey due to travel dust and general use. He has a longsword that he used to wave about a lot more when he was younger, but rarely wears it now unless he expects trouble. His belt contains multiple pouches and slots for glass vials, most of which are full of various healing supplies.

Back story: Like all old people, he used to be a lot younger. In his youth he served as a combat healer for several different warlords (as who controlled the area's Ser Shards was subject to change every so often) and learned the blade so he could defend himself and those who needed healing.
He rarely uses the sword today, doing just enough to keep his skills from totals vanishing, but trains less and less often because "The blasted thing is murder on my wrist and back." But in spite of this he knows that it would be true folly to let his skill with the blade rot like so much meat left in the sun.
Reply Quote
if something needs changed ... just inform me and I shall do so.

Name: Araea
Race: Kitsune
Weapons: Enchanted Bow, Twin Daggers (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Nightingale_Bow)
Magics: Restoration, Elemental (primarily Nature but dabbles in the other elements too)
Appearance: A beautiful gold and white furred kitsune. Stands 5'6" in her humanoid forms. Slight yet curvy figure and build. 9 Tailed.
http://www.google.com/imgres?start=704&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=653&tbm=isch&tbnid=G-BAR7cbLUDA_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/309/2/1/easy-step-by-step-drawing-instructions-for-how-to-draw-a-kitsune.htm&docid=SgxCRH95wpa0pM&imgurl=http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/pics/8/309/how-to-draw-a-kitsune.jpg&w=935&h=541&ei=9Ne0UIacHIiA2gXq8IGgAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=470&vpy=141&dur=512&hovh=143&hovw=247&tx=174&ty=117&sig=118318008098421480905&page=22&tbnh=143&tbnw=247&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:24,s:700,i:76 birth form
http://chalosan.deviantart.com/art/Kitsune-Lanza-71517589?moodonly=1 clothes
Backstory: When she first gained her ninth Tail she did something most would call stupid. She sacrificed much of her power to destroy an ancient source of evil that threatened her home. In doing so she was cursed. Cursed to live until the universe ends, no matter what befalls her. She can die but will not stay dead and any injuries sustained will regenerate within a week at the longest. That was a very long time ago and her power has since regenerated and she waits forever alone until the day she will be needed to protect Ser as the only Kitsune to choose sides even though she retains her ability to go where she wishes without hindrance. She has seen many generations come and go as she quietly watches.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 7/11/2013 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The curse needs a different "until" because ultimately Ser will win. Big surprise on that one too hehehe.

Also, specify element.
Reply Quote
better? and honestly ... I pretty much just said the same thing but different wording with the 'until'
Edited by TheLostMorph on 7/11/2013 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You could always just say until a victor in the war of good and evil is picked. Also, if this one lasts til the end, there will be a sequel.
Reply Quote
it all comes down to semantics doesn't it ... cause either way she pretty much will live forever *cough* end of the universe *cough*
Reply Quote
ok since my post didn't make it and I lost the word doc I will be remaking Maya for this once I have time and not half dead....

Will a Vampire Mozan be allowed?
Edited by Steelwolf on 7/13/2013 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Vampires don't reeally exist in this world....
Reply Quote
New Character:

^Warhawk^
Name: Malek
Race: Human
Equipment: Assassins Bracers (retractable katars, wrist crossbows, shield guards), Cloak of shadows, Thieves tools, Climbing gear, Basic clothing (cloth/leather armor), Assorted equipment and gear
Magic: Replon tech and restoration.
Appearance: 5' 6"; Lean and heavily tanned with a number of scars partially visible from around his clothes; A dirty mat of black hair; Shifty bright green eyes; Appears jaded and wary; Replon parts in both arms. (counts as one)
Backstory: Stuck with the short end of the stick since birth, Malek clawed his way out of the slums through a combination of luck and skill. Completely self-taught, his actions often put him at odds with the authorities, which has given Malek a love for the wilderness away from the complications of civilizations.

Notes:

Cloak of shadows: A simple cloak that when imbued with power makes the wearer go unnoticed. It doesn't work if the wearer is being watched or against the strong minded. (Bosses, etc.)

Assassins Bracers: Mounted on the back of the arm, the katars are 9" long and a good 3" wide at the base. The wrist crossbows fire the up to 3 metal spikes; not very accurate but highly effective at close range. The shield guards pop out from the sides of the bracers forming a small shield on the forearm.
Reply Quote
Looks good, War.
Reply Quote
Sweet. I'll have him slip in and pop out at an opportune moment.
Reply Quote
ok for the 50th time posting this lets try it again.

^Steelwolf^
Name - Maya Oak
Age unkown
Race Mozan crused
Equipment Black cloak with runes on it that hides her face and changes her voice. Two bone carved Blades and black leather boots.
Apperance. 5"2' long black hair with pale skin and redish brown fur. She stays hidden under her cloak.
Backstory. Will be posting about it though out the rp. Mainly she was crused with a blood lust and doesn't age.
Reply Quote
I suppose it works for now. I'll withhold judgement for a later date.
Reply Quote
^DarkRa^

Name: Nero Ferris

Race: Human

Weapon(s):

Sauron (Long Sword): the sword looks like this: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100216033302/finalfantasy/images/f/f0/Noctis-render.png

Cerberus (Magic Revolver): fires blue bolts of light
looks like this: http://www.estarland.com/images/products/53/28753/50199.jpg

Magic: Blade Craft

Appearance: Spiked Black Hair, Blue Eyes(Turn Red when using Blade Magic)

Back story: Bandits killed Nero's parents long ago when he was 14. Traveling from orphanage to orphanage he was adopted by a master skilled in Blade Craft. he became his pupil and studied under his wing, the master became like a father to him as his skills improved. They were both sent on a missions to kill bandits and other evil doers throughout the land so he travelled often. the Master was old and eventually died, as a parting gift to Nero he gave him Sauron and Cerberus. Nero travels throughout the land even today, he is a wanderer who seeks to explore the vast world and learn more about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]