"You have left the game - match in progress"

Ok my opponent left, it shows I have won so I go for the score screen and find the notice "You have left the game" when my opponent has already left?
Reply Quote
You can't go to the score screen without leaving the game so by your own admission you did leave the game.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
Hey Daikataro,

In these situations do your wins show and wins and your losses show as losses? If so, I wouldn't worry too much.

However, I have heard rumblings of other players experiencing this as well. One thing to try is let the score screen sit for a while to see if bnet catches up with the fact that the game is over. I've read that after a little bit of time (I don't know exactly how long, it's probably different for everyone), the screen refreshes with the proper message and stats. I saw Bliz acknowledge that players were seeing this a while back, but I haven't heard anything new.
Edited by Leviathan on 6/26/2013 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]