StarCraft® II

blue screen XFFFFF800039C1123 HOTS

Hi, can someone help me find a way so solve this problem...I was able to play Sc2 4 weeks ago and now when I try launching the game the blue screen pops up n shows XFFFFF800039C1123. I tried searching on google but cant find any solution.
Reply Quote
I'm not an expert with technical problems but I can give it a shot.

Would you mind posting the stop code when you got the blue screen?

It should look similar to this: STOP: 0x0000011D
Reply Quote
XFFFFF800039C1123 was what I saw only .....ill try again after I download the new driver and see what happen
Edited by theXeffect on 6/24/2013 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If I may ask, this was a blue screen of death correct?
Edited by Jgs on 6/24/2013 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yea I think so cuz the computer just reboot itself after that...but here is the code 0x000000c5
Reply Quote
This is most likely a Driver issue. I hope the information below will help.

Cause:
The kernel attempted to access pageable memory (or perhaps completely invalid memory) when the IRQL was too high. The ultimate cause of this problem is almost certainly a driver that has corrupted the system pool.

Resolution:
If you have recently installed any new software, check to see if it is properly installed. Check for updated drivers on the manufacturer's website.

To debug this error, use the special pool option of Driver Verifier. If this fails to reveal the driver that caused the error, use the Global Flags utility to enable the special pool by pool tag.

If you need more help or information check here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff560192(v=vs.85).aspx
Edited by Jgs on 6/24/2013 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I dont know whats wrong anymore...its still the same even if I uninstall some program..
Edited by theXeffect on 6/25/2013 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
Hey theXeffect,

BSOD's are often hardware related or driver related. I can start you off with this:

1) Run the Repair Tool in the Launcher under Help>Repair Tool. If that doesn't help,
2) Try these steps: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/blue-screen-error-on-startup-or-during-gameplay-pc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]