StarCraft® II

Can't play heart of the swarm

I bought the digital copy off of the blizzard website and the launcher comes up which says run or cancel and I click run. the blizzard updater comes up and it looks as though it is updating but when I go and open starcraft it is still the same. Also my wings of liberty has changed status to the starter edition for some random reason. I bought the full edition both of them now and its still not working right.
Reply Quote
Try buying it again and re-logging.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
Hey BIGREDBLAZIN,

I can start you off. In your battlenet account online, what level of Startcraft II does it say that you own? If it says "Starter Edition", I find the best thing to do is call or do a live chat with customer support if you are able. Those folks are pretty good at resolving account issues. If you are unable to do either, submit a service ticket here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

If it says "Wings of Liberty" or "Heart of the Swarm" (which ever you recently purchased), then I'll have to defer to Blizzard to help you further here.

Good luck!
Edited by Leviathan on 6/26/2013 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]