Know without a doubt that you are saved?

02/28/2014 07:15 PMPosted by Luftwaffe
Sidenote: His evidence is the bible, the word of God. My oxford dictionary means !@#$. If only I could see your reaction to that if you ever read that yet XD

It's quite a seething kettle of crazy he's spouting.

His assertions are fractally wrong to the extent that just unpacking and dissecting a single one of them would require him relearning a whole bunch of concepts, and he managed to pack a post full of a veritable gish gallop of these things.

Whomever educated him failed him miserably.
Reply Quote
02/28/2014 07:18 PMPosted by Hylozoist
02/28/2014 07:15 PMPosted by Luftwaffe
Sidenote: His evidence is the bible, the word of God. My oxford dictionary means !@#$. If only I could see your reaction to that if you ever read that yet XD

It's quite a seething kettle of crazy he's spouting.

His assertions are fractally wrong to the extent that just unpacking and dissecting a single one of them would require him relearning a whole bunch of concepts, and he managed to pack a post full of a veritable gish gallop of these things.

Whomever educated him failed him miserably.

Let's be a little more repsectful here yeah? That being said yes the public education system is a piece of !@#$. I should know, it was less than a year ago when I was experiencing it.

That also being said even when I was religious I never used God as an evidential Panacea, my reasoning I think is in the morality thread if you ever wish to see why.

Sidenote: Something tells me his spoutings weren't the only things that had been seething :P Humor aside, I still only ask one thing of him. We've all made mistakes, and I am always willing to forgive, grudges are for women anyway.
Reply Quote
02/28/2014 07:22 PMPosted by Luftwaffe
grudges are for women anyway.

Really? And what else is for women? Being barefoot in the kitchen all day? Aspiring to be nothing more than a home-maker?

I get that this was likely an off-the-cuff remark and you didn't mean anything by it, but let's try to be a little more careful.

02/28/2014 07:22 PMPosted by Luftwaffe
Let's be a little more repsectful here yeah?

Flawed ideas are not worthy of respect. You'll notice that I confined my judgments to characterizations of the statements he made and positions he holds, not judgments of him.

And none of this precludes any attempt to explain the actual nature of, well, nature to him, if he wants to come back with one clear point rather than engaging in a rambling diatribe moving from point to point without a breather.
Reply Quote
02/28/2014 07:27 PMPosted by Hylozoist
I get that this was likely an off-the-cuff remark and you didn't mean anything by it, but let's try to be a little more careful.

Testosterone can be a very nasty thing for teenagers, but that is no excuse, I did mean nothing by it but that doesnt matter, at the end of the day it only matters to who hears it and how they interpret it.

I am sorry for to have ever offended in you in any way, please do accept my apology even if it isnt face to face like a good apology should be.
Reply Quote
02/28/2014 07:49 PMPosted by Luftwaffe
02/28/2014 07:27 PMPosted by Hylozoist

Testosterone can be a very nasty thing for teenagers, but that is no excuse, I did mean nothing by it but that doesnt matter, at the end of the day it only matters to who hears it and how they interpret it.

I am sorry for to have ever offended in you in any way, please do accept my apology even if it isnt face to face like a good apology should be.

Far as I'm concerned, there's no shame in making a mistake as long as one learns from it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]