StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class Thread 33

Pretty much what SF said, now here comes the part where most go through. >:3

IC: The soldier was laughing at the pathetic attempt at blocking. No one could spin it that fast, not even a robot unless it was on a powered source and even then the increased temperature being deflected will make the blade hot and melt. Gotta love having your ammunition manufactured in your armor and that's when the maniac noticed what those three idiots did... {{Call in a bombardment... those idiots are exactly where the others are pretty much... Where the others were blasted to many tiny little pieces!}}

That was when Cynthia showed up an brought her entire weight on the gun. Bringing it down to the ground as it chewed up the ground yet the sparks flying and the heat caught Cynthia on fire and that's when lovely ice was everywhere... easily melting into water and it was building up... then...

A shield was in place and the maniac laughed once more. Firing many bullets into the shield and the strain was already shown and that was what drew curiosity on Cynthia. That was when that soldier redirected the power and a shockwave ripped through in front of the shield, displacing it with all of the ammunition going with it as it was embedded into it. Gotta love technology.

As the shockwave passed through, Cynthia was filled with many holes and regenerating slowly... in fact... most of her jaw looked like it was disintegrated from that entire force... her entire body on fire... knocked out cold. Then... the cover didn't help much as the force also helped to give the pellets from the shells increased penetration force and several were coming fast. They were forced to duck or die.
[Tari]
"Uh-huh I wouldn't let someone who needs help go by the way side." I say to Kain putting the pillow and blankets beside him and head to the door. "Hope you sleep well." I then smile at Sam and place a hand on his shoulder. "A good gym." I then close the door and head off for my room.
Walking into the village, I head for Aya, showing her the lab kit. "This it?"
Zark: *trollface*

IC:
[Jake]
I retrieve my axe the flame on the blade already extinguished before I step through a void locker and out behind the guy with the minigun. "Ya know ... !@#$ like this will get you thrown into the void!" I yell over the roar of the shot-gun minigun.
IC: Sam heads into their room and removes his armor before changing into a pj bottoms and a darkgreen t-shirt. "I hope every one got out alright."
"Thank you." I take the pillow and blankets and make somewhat of a nest and sit down, lotus style. I draw my sword, and lay it across my legs, and take off my mask. My black hair relaxes and spikes out as it would do naturally. My skin breathes, and so do I. The scar along my eye, and across my nose can finally feel cool air, easing the slight pain. I inhale, and hold as I sink into my trans, and slowly fall asleep in this position.
[Tari]
I nod tiredly as I sit on the bed the reality of what had just happen sinking in as my energy levels dip from lack of adrenaline and no reason to be terribly nervous. "Yeah ... yeah I hope so too ... Sam the academy is gone ... completely gone ..."
IC: Sam sits down next to her and wraps his arms around her. "I know... I know but we aren't... after you rested we can try to find if anyone else made it out."
[Tari]
I nod slightly a few tears in my eyes as I hug Sam back. "Yeah ... I need to rest now or I'm going to run out of steam and just fall asleep." I say laying down and slipping under the covers.
OOC:
So... we can either stay in cover and get crushed to death by falling debris or make a run for it and get shot into oblivion? Fun.
Edited by Warhawk on 6/27/2013 5:40 PM PDT
OOC:
So... we can either stay in cover and get crushed to death by falling debris or make a run for it and get shot into oblivion? Fun.
We're actually getting to that... and anyway... Jake kinda showed up and we have it all planned out all the bombardment is gonna play out. You wont die.

Or we could do a coin toss to see if you die or not and then maybe a dice roll on injuries and who does die. :3
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 6/27/2013 5:44 PM PDT
"Like Terance could have is sword arm blown to oblivion, and Alicia could lose her legs. I quite like that idea. I think we should do the latter... Stefan's heart could get shot out of his chest!"
Edited by ShadowFury on 6/27/2013 5:52 PM PDT
How about no? Also, my previous post should be in GP...not sure why it's here...
06/27/2013 05:49 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Stefan's heart could get shot out of his chest!

...Which one?
[Terance]

Grabbing Stefan and Alicia, I slam them into the ground while kicking the Slayer blade over, keeping it from getting hit.

[Zack]

Finishing off the last of the group of soldiers, I continue through the halls, looking for any students still trapped in the area, grabbing a soldier from behind and snapping his neck before ripping his head off and incinerating it for good measure.

OOC: So, let me know when something interesting happens.
[Jake]
I growl at the soldier with the minigun and place my hand on his shoulder frying the systems in his suits and draining it of all power.
And thus the fun was over... The maniac's suit was draining of power and was locked in place... alas was the life gonna be easily squashed... hopefully it'll still come...
The capital ship opens fire, the powerful shells slamming against the ground behind the trio, sending them flying an easy twelve meters forward, right into Jake, and the Slayer Blade finds itself impaled into a wall.
Standing shakily to my feet, I walk over to the Blade, tugging on it with my good arm. After a couple minutes, it comes free and I sheath it, drawing a revolver and moving over to the group. "Let's go."

OOC: That's my Great Sword Mastery coming into effect.
[Jake]
I groan as I get Stefan and Alicia off of me then stand up. "Ow." I say before going over to Cynthia grimacing. "Oh you just had to do something crazy didn't you?" I ask more to myself with a sigh as I pick up her body and return to the group.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]