StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class Thread 33

Brian sighs. "Very well. But you better try to keep low to the ground and go to the otherside of the planet before escaping. Otherwise I'll find a way to damage this ship."

Korzis hand goes to his sword and he draws it, practicing a swing towards Brian's leg.

Two bodies are seen after the flurry on the floor without a big hole inside of them. As Miranda steps out energy bolts discharged from rifles start hitting around her. But again, luckily for her, the guys were just like Stormtroopers. They never hit her, and would only hit the ground and wall behind her. They would even miss if she accidentally stepped in the way of a bolt, as it would curve by some mysterious force who was wishing her luck.
Edited by ShadowFury on 7/6/2013 8:37 PM PDT
Brian sighs. "Very well. But you better try to keep low to the ground and go to the otherside of the planet before escaping. Otherwise I'll find a way to damage this ship."

Korzis hand goes to his sword and he draws it, practicing a swing towards Brian's leg.

Two bodies are seen after the flurry on the floor without a big hole inside of them. As Miranda steps out energy bolts discharged from rifles start hitting around her. But again, luckily for her, the guys were just like Stormtroopers. They never hit her, and would only hit the ground and wall behind her. They would even miss if she accidentally stepped in the way of a bolt, as it would curve by some mysterious force who was wishing her luck.
OOC: Wait, they just stood there and continued to aim at the door when she was firing arcane bolts in the door at them? The entire point of that was to make anyone there duck so that they couldn't effectively fire back... :/
"They were lucky hits before they even realized what was happening." I shrug. "And some were hiding out of her sight. Like behind the ramp that would lead out."
07/06/2013 09:38 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"They were lucky hits before they even realized what was happening." I shrug. "And some were hiding out of her sight. Like behind the ramp that would lead out."
Ramp? What ramp? This is the door between the hangar and the next room, right?
Ok, first, you forgot that plastic explosives require a charge, and therefore extra pieces, to detonate. Second, you forgot about the electrical field that prevents unwanted people, things, and animals from touching the ship.
"I was thinking about a door to the ship. It would have a ramp leading down to where ever the ship landed. At least this one. And Zarkun. Fine."

Brian pulls out a random missile launcher and shoots Terance's ship before discarding it.

"That better? And additionally, the 'extra pieces' could be inside, and a receiver could be barely sticking out at the point of being unnoticable. Also, wouldn't that same electrical field keep any physical item from touching the ship, like say a anti-air missile, that seems rather overpowered/really damn power consuming? And last of all, why would the field be up on a planet when you are right there and there are no signs of hostiles? I would think a generated electrical field would take a lot of energy/fuel, and being kept away from energy and fuel sources, I would think that you would not use it unless it was of the utmost importance, which keeping people from touching your ship does not seem important. And how does Terance gets on through the electrical field? And what if Brian was wearing rubber gloves under his HES? Believe it or not, I'm trying to save your guys' @ss with this, and the pointers I am giving from Brian."
Edited by ShadowFury on 7/6/2013 10:51 PM PDT
Well first, rubber is only all that useful in the entire suit. Second, he has standard plasma shields for projectiles. Let's remember this is a Protoss ship. Then the electrical field is regulated by the AIs, so they know who can and can't touch. Also, ever hear of paranoia?
"Even paranoia has its limits. And it must have been a pain in the @ss getting the electrical field in place inside of a Protoss ship for a Terran. And still, I'm trying to save your @sses with this and the pointers from Brian. If you don't listen to this, I will not show any mercy."
*Gives a note to self... only thing that could bypass the ship is Dante... hmm...*

SF, it's that is the case... a simple EMP is quite effective or I can do this now for it's apparently very key recipe for disaster... more than one person has paranoia... it goes to far... but if it's just right... you have something or someone that is one dangerous SoB if you mix it right in a blender and drink it all up.

Second...

07/06/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Zarkun
Second, he has standard plasma shields for projectiles.
O.O Wtf? I don't even know what that means... it's like... BlAsPhEmY.

*cough* Purge *cough cough*

You sure you don't need that cough drop? I have plenty?

I'm sure. I'ts not that bad of a cough.

Whatever man, just remember that I'm here.

Okay, man you are the best person ever! You don't fight with me... all you do is offer me cool !@#$ man! Like cough drops! Damn... cough drops... best thing a man could give to another for a persistent cough.

*cough* Kill All! *cough cough*

Okay... you need to take a break...

But...

NO BUTS DAMMIT! I'M IN CONTROL RIGHT NOW, %^-*!!

:3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: The ship captain than read a reading of Protoss technology down there... Hmm... this wasn't even supposed to be an habitable planet but then... Holy @#$%... Was this a habitable planet after all or were there people down there? It spoke in electromagnetic pulses... something turned on suddenly meaning a flip was turned on but there was no flip. Could this mean that there truly was someone down there? Usually technology didn't give out power if it wasn't activated and they have passed this planet before in the past... SOMEONE was down there... "Have all drones converge on the power signature..."

"Yes, ma'am!"

And there went all of the drones. And the captain was hoping for a good game... a good dangerous game...a good hunt... But no! These people were ^-*!@#$ stupid after all.
OOC: SF seriously you blowing stuff up continuously and threatening to blow stuff up is kinda starting to get a bit annoying.

IC: "well if i could borrow your computers i could initiate the wireless control on my wraith and use it as a distraction while we fly off" i suggest
[Serenity]
"Don't bother hell I wasn't even planning to lift off. If you want out of here hurry up!" I say looking at a console with a frown.

OOC: ya know ... I would have offered to wormhole them out but since they completely ignored serenity and Dante earlier ... nope
Edited by TheLostMorph on 7/7/2013 7:01 AM PDT
IC: i get in and lean against the wall "so what's the plan"
07/06/2013 10:45 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"I was thinking about a door to the ship. It would have a ramp leading down to where ever the ship landed. At least this one. And Zarkun. Fine."
Oh. No wonder I was confused. Please disregard everything past killing the two soldiers, I thought that this was happening after exiting the dropship. Will post an IC later.
Right, now I'm officially calling bull sh!t. First their scanners don't work and now they do? Then my f*cking ship pops up? What the hell is going on? Now it really f*cking feels like DM revenge. If there weren't important things that have already happened in here, I'd plothole out and be done. Also, y'all are forgetting about Katarn.
Changes in electricity can be found even in today's time. By doing that they find a spike of electricity from what happened... thus... they have found even the slightest power.

Katarn is gone since several threads ago as I recall, so know he doesn't exist because he truly passed on like you said he did several threads ago. And who said they detected you via scanners? They just found a slight power surge on the planet. Scramblers can't exactly mask pretty powerful energy and the scrambler was mostly for the information that led from the signal... it helped to mask their life signatures thanks to the nature of it but other than that with something as power as that shielding... It must have some powerful energy source and if it can be protected from rockets and etc... then that signature either way will be found out...

Now, Serenity did have an idea but EVERYONE ignored her. So I don't blame Serenity if she takes Dante and leaves you guys on the planet.

Also... I could easily drop some Zerg onto the planet with tracker chips and they'll be able to find any psionic capable individuals and I'll still find yo asses.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8569387979?page=21#416 For more information about Katarn passing away for good. :3

Personally, I found some parts enjoyable to read as I read the role further down. Huh... very amusing. But fun to read! LA!
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 7/7/2013 9:20 AM PDT
"I was trying to damage Terance's ship to try and save their @sses. Now there won't be any mercy. And there will have to be another rescue mission. Also, Brian did not ignore her, he simply wished to blow something up, and foul play on the planet would lead people off course in their ideas."

Brian and Korzis enter Serenity's ship and Korzis thanks her.
IC:
[Alicia]
Before Brian can take another step, a gout of fire roars past his head, intentionally missing by a foot or so;
{And now none of us are going anywhere. Stef, we need to get Terance's ship fixed and lay low, though I doubt that'll do us any good at this point.}

[Stefan]
Leaving Aradia to power down the ship, I grab my tool kit and disembark. Walking past Brian, I shake my head in disgust and spit on the ground in front of him, the acid in my saliva eating a small hole in the ground.

OOC:
07/07/2013 08:53 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Now, Serenity did have an idea but EVERYONE ignored her. So I don't blame Serenity if she takes Dante and leaves you guys on the planet.

I'm afraid that I missed Morphs post on that, so I'm heading back to reread.
EDIT:
Where? I've read over the last few pages, but Serenity has said nothing about a plan to escape the planet.
EDIT#2:
Alright, Morph mentioned it OOC, but aside from that.. no.
- - -
07/07/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Zarkun
Also, y'all are forgetting about Katarn.

I believe what Zarkun meant by this was that Terance's ship has all of it's advanced gear because Katarn told him how to make/aquire everything that he needed.
- - -
07/07/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Zarkun
Right, now I'm officially calling bull sh!t. First their scanners don't work and now they do? Then my f*cking ship pops up? What the hell is going on? Now it really f*cking feels like DM revenge.

In part, you're probably right. However, what I believe CR meant is that continued (and progressively more intensive/focued) scanning picked up picked up your ship and or other power sources.
- - -
And frankly, if you ask me, this whole mess is just one giant cluster!@#$ of singed egos and misunderstandings.
Edited by Warhawk on 7/7/2013 11:30 AM PDT
Hmm... that's how I read it, then again it was probably indirectly through thoughts than an actual conversation she had. Plus... an idea doesn't mean it would translate into a plan. It just means that there is an idea... Plus... Drones... Recon... Areas already explored... Why in the bloody hell would they go back to that area which they just discovered? Meaning... I don't know... YOU !@#$ING GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE AND YOU %^-*ING RELOCATE! Dear mother of god! If you guys are truly that dangerous, then use your reasoning and !@#$ing brains...

*annoyed by their lack listening and brain skills by coming up with ideas that was indirectly given to them...*

War... Katarn is just a simple old dead Xel'naga... let's just say he doesn't know much about the present. Not even a human with the gift from a old senile Xel'naga has the power and gifts to acquire and make everything he will ever need to make him the very best in the god damn universe. Meaning... THAT SHIP IS TOAST AGAINST ANYTHING THAT COULD EVER HARM THE SHIELDS MEANING DANTE CAN DESTROY IT! THAT SHIP CAN DISABLE EVERYTHING THAT IS A SHIP.....

Do I need to write in bigger words and in crayon? I really am getting frustrated.

And I'm sorry in advanced if everyone feels insulted... and for this... But I find it funny how Dante is the only one with the smart idea among the primitive minds of everyone else.... No one is thinking clearly... except for him... Sending a ship as a distraction via computer... what'll you know... then you weave around the planet and get out! I never would have thought of that, would you guys have?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 7/7/2013 11:30 AM PDT
idea ... not plan ... and given everyone was going to just leave her and Dante on the planet as they rush off ... meh we're still leaving. might come back ... oh an Brian was already aboard so ... fail flaming and spiting. plus he was cloaked and as far as I know NONE of your ships have detection Serenity could have maybe watched him due to her control of light shadow and earth but that would have been very general.

[Serenity]
With Korzis and Brian aboard the ramp closes. "Aurora get us out of here and pick up Dante's wraith if you would." With that two wormholes open. One under my ship and one under Dante's sucking them both in and closing before anyone or anything else could follow. A single wormhole opens at the coordinates on the planet Zaros was on spitting the two ships out gently.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 7/7/2013 11:40 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]