StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 26)

Will there be anyone to turn to when it begins?
You many never know smylez.
Within his chambers he sleeps
a Dreamer and caretaker of
Balance and Order
Yet for all of his fairness he's held in disdain
His golden heart the darkness gains
He leads his Obsidian Fleet
Across the ravaged worlds.
"Nah, because everyone will be watching their own back instead of uniting against the evil government you refer to."
The Old Tomes speak
Of the Fallen
The Few that vanquished an anomaly
Never to be seen again.
Yet the elements whisper of their return,
Not One,
Not Two,
But Three.
Three Fallen to return
To save or wrought ruin?
So what has Smylez become? Is he a prophet of doom now?
"More or less. Something referring to another Troll Wars, mayhaps? I'm quite certain it's centric to his three-kind band."

One could see me lying on the floor, with my arms wrapped around a table leg. Strange vines seemed to be trying their hardest to pull me back into one of my portals, much to my dismay.

"I may end up getting dragged away for another week... Hurrah for free slave labour..." I say with biting sarcasm.
08/02/2013 03:07 PMPosted by xer
Explain to me what "wast power" is?

Similar to "vast power," but with a strong Russian accent.
Within his chambers he sleeps
a Dreamer and caretaker of
Balance and Order
Yet for all of his fairness he's held in disdain
His golden heart the darkness gains
He leads his Obsidian Fleet
Across the ravaged worlds.

The Old Tomes speak
Of the Fallen
The Few that vanquished an anomaly
Never to be seen again.
Yet the elements whisper of their return,
Not One,
Not Two,
But Three.
Three Fallen to return
To save or wrought ruin?

Deep within the crumbling ruins of an massive, ancient structure, the lone being inspects wall covered in carvings that seem to have been left by a giant's hand, yet are perfect in their smooth, graceful arcs. No matter how often he sees this sort of thing, he can never escape the sense of wonder that fills him at the sight of the elegant Old Script.

He glances again at the worn book in his hand, verifying that he copied the runes exactly, then closes it. Though he now has all he needs from this place, he cannot help but continue to gaze at his find. His faintly chapped lips, move slightly, the long scar running from the right corner of his mouth to his chin rippling as he whispers to himself, repeating the words he has now committed to paper and memory.

Not One,
Not Two,
But Three.
Three Fallen to return
To save or wrought ruin?

A reference to the Three Faces of Chaos? Surely. What else could it be? The makers of these ancient temples had great knowledge, knowledge that went beyond the limitations of any single universe. This place was built in the floating lands, the realms without substance, the sea of power that lay between worlds. This part of the Inner Sea was surrounded by some of the stranger dimensions he knew to exist. Dimensions ruled (if unknowingly) by the Three.

Dire prophecies indeed. The Three had not, to his knowledge, been active for many a year. Still, the man was no decoder of seers' writings. These would have to be taken to some other person, someone more experienced.
*Tackles Knarled*
Ye back!
As this man tries to exit I punt him back into the temple, trying to ignore the pain in my foot from accidentally stubbing one toe on the stairs earlier.. "No. Bad. Stay. Stay."
I was gone?

Well, technically, but it was only for 2 days, which hardly counts as 'gone.'

Though lately I have been completely out of touch with what is occurring.

What IS occurring?
Fellows, I think we may need to renovate the walls.
There's one wall over there that's crumbling, there's a second one that has its paint peeling, a third one that has never been cleaned and a fourth wall that desperately needs to be taken down.
So... who shall make ze next bar?
Dibs.
All hail ^
*Starts up the worshiping service as Knarled makes the Moonshine.*
What is this obsession with moonshine? It is, by nature, one of the most primitive forms of alcohol!
Because... :3
And you said that you know how to make it. :3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]