StarCraft® II

So why is Terran always the superior race?

-_-' This race is so OP, they have everything going for them.
Reply Quote
There is a reason you got dropped from masters and are now diamond. Stop crying on the Terran forums and get better
Edited by STIGMA on 6/25/2013 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It is ridiculous to say they are op.. what examples do you have and what is your reason for saying such a ridiculous claim
Reply Quote
GG GG G...(Now I'm terran...)
GG GG G...(Now I'm terran...)
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 07:30 PMPosted by STIGMA
There is a reason you got dropped from masters and are now diamond. Stop crying on the Terran forums and get better

LOL
Reply Quote
I agree with you. That's why I'm trying to learn to play Terran. It's just so much harder than the other 2 races.
Reply Quote
I agree with you. That's why I'm trying to learn to play Terran. It's just so much harder than the other 2 races.
Reply Quote
Dude terran isn't op it is no doubt proven to be the hardest race mechanical wise and if you don't know what you are doing you can lose so easily all why !@#$% about terran when if a protoss gets to 200 supply before you or even when you do its prob gg for you unless you got godly micro and zerg which can survive the first ten minutes in the game with just zerglings and can get like 5 bases at 12 minutes we as terran deserve to have something go our way I am not saying that zerg or protoss or terran is OP at all people think that simply because they are too stupid to see that the races are so different and are all balance but with different stuff, its not like terran can win a game with a photo cannon rush so please don't post stuff like this it pisses me off to see that ignorant people who are clearly really stupid play this game.
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 07:17 PMPosted by TaeyanG

'sup

You have problem with the master race?
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 09:15 PMPosted by TheWhiteYoda
Dude terran isn't op it is no doubt proven to be the hardest race mechanical wise and if you don't know what you are doing you can lose so easily all why !@#$% about terran when if a protoss gets to 200 supply before you or even when you do its prob gg for you unless you got godly micro and zerg which can survive the first ten minutes in the game with just zerglings and can get like 5 bases at 12 minutes we as terran deserve to have something go our way I am not saying that zerg or protoss or terran is OP at all people think that simply because they are too stupid to see that the races are so different and are all balance but with different stuff, its not like terran can win a game with a photo cannon rush so please don't post stuff like this it pisses me off to see that ignorant people who are clearly really stupid play this game.

Paragraphs and Punctuation are your friends, please use them.

Otherwise I agree, and it's part of why I like to play Terran - we have the hardest Macro out of the 3 races and arguably the weakest endgame army so it forces you to learn to play better.
Reply Quote
lol ex masters 20 wins outta 50 something games.....................

so basically im assuming that you hit masters 1st and 2nd season of HOTS...you where one of the +5-6% top diamond players to hit masters

IMO zerg is OP, so far they've won majority of the major tournaments
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 07:30 PMPosted by STIGMA

There is a reason your still in diamond
Get better.

lololololololololol
It is not nice to troll.
Reply Quote
06/26/2013 06:26 PMPosted by noseleather

Get better.

lololololololololol
It is not nice to troll.

He came here crying first, I pointed facts.

4v4 Silver must be pretty rough right? Sorry my comment insulted your ego.
Reply Quote
06/26/2013 06:26 PMPosted by noseleather

Get better.

lololololololololol
It is not nice to troll.

Rule of thumb.
Don't pull rank if you're not ranked.
Reply Quote
Who plays 1s on NA nowadays anyways, I can teach any fool how to do 1 cheese and after a month at most they be at high diamond atlest.

No race is OP atm, just Terran has to play like a little !@#$% to win games.
Reply Quote
You guys really don't see a problem with medivacs? That is probably THE MOST op unit in the whole game. A Unit with 3 abilities - Healing at a ridiculous rate, acts as a drop ship and can boost to be the fastest moving unit in the game with no side effects and it doesnt even cost energy ?

ANY Terran player saying Medivacs are fine is talking with their head up their !@#. They are simply enjoying a easy way out and are scared to come out and say it.
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 07:17 PMPosted by TaeyanG

Terran is OP bcoz blizzard loves YOUR DELICIOUS TEARS.
that's why.
Reply Quote
You guys really don't see a problem with medivacs? That is probably THE MOST op unit in the whole game. A Unit with 3 abilities - Healing at a ridiculous rate, acts as a drop ship and can boost to be the fastest moving unit in the game with no side effects and it doesnt even cost energy ?

ANY Terran player saying Medivacs are fine is talking with their head up their !@#. They are simply enjoying a easy way out and are scared to come out and say it.

You guys really don't see a problem with High Templar? That is probably THE MOST op unit in the whole game. A Unit with 3 abilities- Storm which denies all terran bio and sieged mech, Feedback which denies all terran T3 units with energy as well as medievacs and transformation into Archont which makes HTs super-usable even when without energy (shoots both ground+air). The transformation into archont doesn't even cost energy?

ANY Protoss player saying that High Templars are fine is talking with their head up their !@#. They are simply enjoying a easy way out and are scared to come out and say it.
Reply Quote
If you used your brain instead of your !@# to think, you might become a decent human being. With that said, anybody can tell you that Marines and Maruders will own any Gateway units thrown at them, even with the mixture of Col and Immortals, even unit counts Marines and Maruders + Medi will own Protoss Ground Army period. Storm is necessary for Protoss to fight off Terran ground army, if protoss didnt have storm, Terrans can simply go BIO every game and win 100% of the time.

And how hard is it to split your units from storms ? Only low level Terrans would sit their bios in a spot and take in the storm head on. Not to mention ghost Emps, get 4 ghost and spam EMP and shields + storms are useless. All I'm saying is with the addition of Boost, medivacs should be punished, say taking extra damage while they're being boosted.
Reply Quote
n00b is n00b cause n00b
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]