StarCraft® II

So why is Terran always the superior race?

If you used your brain instead of your !@# to think, you might become a decent human being. With that said, anybody can tell you that Marines and Maruders will own any Gateway units thrown at them, even with the mixture of Col and Immortals, even unit counts Marines and Maruders + Medi will own Protoss Ground Army period. Storm is necessary for Protoss to fight off Terran ground army, if protoss didnt have storm, Terrans can simply go BIO every game and win 100% of the time.

And how hard is it to split your units from storms ? Only low level Terrans would sit their bios in a spot and take in the storm head on. Not to mention ghost Emps, get 4 ghost and spam EMP and shields + storms are useless. All I'm saying is with the addition of Boost, medivacs should be punished, say taking extra damage while they're being boosted.

The same way only low level Terrans would sit their bios in a spot and take in the storm, only low level Protoss players bunch their army up enough and have templar in range to get spammed EMP'd.

"If you used your brain..."

lol.
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 06:56 AMPosted by Feng
ANY Terran player saying Medivacs are fine is talking with their head up their !@#. They are simply enjoying a easy way out and are scared to come out and say it.

I can give up medivac if my marines will now have 50 shield and 100 health.

06/27/2013 07:09 AMPosted by Feng
If you used your brain instead of your !@# to think, you might become a decent human being.

Ad hom just makes you look ignorant and childish.

Not to mention ghost Emps, get 4 ghost and spam EMP and shields + storms are useless.

Sorry you cluster your units in a ball and occasionally press T. Seems like you are the one having trouble splitting since somehow the ghosts emp'd your entire army. Ever heard of observer? Feedback?

All I'm saying is with the addition of Boost, medivacs should be punished, say taking extra damage while they're being boosted.

Simply sounds like you are bad at defending drops. Medivacs are easily shut down by cannons, stalkers, or a quick reaction with feedback or photon overcharge.
Reply Quote
Superior in what way? Terran is by far the most fragile, unforgiving race to play. Up until Diamond both zerg and toss can just macro and 1A their way to victory as long as their timings aren't garbage. Terran has to hit sliver-sized timing windows to exploit weaknesses in properly identified opposing builds, and still micro well to do it. If the game gets to 200/200 terran pretty much loses for free because they completely lack any real late game options now the ghosts have been nerfed into oblivion.

If anything Terrans should be crying, not the other way around.
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 07:30 PMPosted by STIGMA
There is a reason you got dropped from masters and are now diamond. Stop crying on the Terran forums and get better

Actually, that's because everyone that wasn't around high master last season dropped one league. Master's populations was decreased from around 9-10% (correct me if I'm wrong) to 3%.
Reply Quote
If you used your brain instead of your !@# to think, you might become a decent human being. With that said, anybody can tell you that Marines and Maruders will own any Gateway units thrown at them, even with the mixture of Col and Immortals, even unit counts Marines and Maruders + Medi will own Protoss Ground Army period. Storm is necessary for Protoss to fight off Terran ground army, if protoss didnt have storm, Terrans can simply go BIO every game and win 100% of the time.

And how hard is it to split your units from storms ? Only low level Terrans would sit their bios in a spot and take in the storm head on. Not to mention ghost Emps, get 4 ghost and spam EMP and shields + storms are useless. All I'm saying is with the addition of Boost, medivacs should be punished, say taking extra damage while they're being boosted.

Wow. So, You say Terran micro & macro is easy and Protoss micro & macro is hard?

Jusus, please someone succor him.
Reply Quote
I feel like this is simply a battle between players biased to their own race. People are only bringing up weaknesses their race has vs others and not their strengths.
Reply Quote
I love this game exactly because of the diversity in all three races. If you were to narrow down the perspective to individual units, then you can come up with all sorts of imbalances; the medivac is much more useful than the warp prism, and the mutalisk has many more uses than the viking in TvZ. The beautiful thing is from a broad perspective, all three races are VERY difficult to play in different ways.

Also, if there IS something that because of the metagame seems particularly difficult to overcome, it just makes me more determined. I'm not saying that this is the proper mentality to have to play this game, but if I didn't have this mentality, I would not enjoy playing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]