StarCraft® II

how to get kerrigan achievements?

How can I change my kerrigan attack abilities like kinetic blasts etc if I finished the campaign
I finished the campaign like at the release but back then achievements were bugged and were not loading<

I wanna get those achievements such as<br/><br/>- get 50 kills with kinetic blasts <br/>- get 30 kills with xxx<br/>- get 15 kills with xxx etc<br/><br/>but I cant go in the kerrigan loby for my attacks since im level 70...is there a way to get these achievements? or switch attacks
Reply Quote
How can I change my kerrigan attack abilities like kinetic blasts etc if I finished the campaign
I finished the campaign like at the release but back then achievements were bugged and were not loading<

I wanna get those achievements such as<br/><br/>- get 50 kills with kinetic blasts <br/>- get 30 kills with xxx<br/>- get 15 kills with xxx etc<br/><br/>but I cant go in the kerrigan loby for my attacks since im level 70...is there a way to get these achievements? or switch attacks

Use the master archives, after selecting a mission there will be a button on the right saying kerrigan, use that to change her abilities, then you can play the selected mission with that moveset.
Reply Quote
!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]