StarCraft® II

Those Who Lurk in the Shadows.

Just out of curiosity, how many people lurk these forums and read our threads and such, but never actually post here? I know I did that for several months before actually joining anything, and I've seen a few people post here as if they've been reading the threads, almost as if they were giant stories or books.

So please, do post on this thread if you're a lurker on this forum. I'd like to see how many people are, in fact, here without anyone knowing.
Reply Quote
"ME!"
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 10:02 AMPosted by ShadowFury
"ME!"
*glares*
I already know that you're here, SF. You do not qualify as a lurker, so away with thou!
Reply Quote
I read GP sometimes. but i dont want to join...
Reply Quote
Well, I've actually been lurking for quite a long time. If I remember correctly, I started a little while before Cloaked Love went up. I have come here to read some of the shorter stories and a few of the roleplays on a quasi-regular basis since then. I used to come around more often, but over the past year or so I lost track of most of what happened around here. I would have posted sooner perhaps, but for some reason there were parental controls preventing me from doing so — I probably enabled them when I first made my Battle.net account a loooong time ago. I was too lazy to rectify this until today when on a whim I decided to attempt to respond to your question. I guess the Dark Templar was a more appropriate portrait then I first imagined.
As an aside, this feels very awkward.
Reply Quote
Well, I've actually been lurking for quite a long time. If I remember correctly, I started a little while before Cloaked Love went up. I have come here to read some of the shorter stories and a few of the roleplays on a quasi-regular basis since then. I used to come around more often, but over the past year or so I lost track of most of what happened around here. I would have posted sooner perhaps, but for some reason there were parental controls preventing me from doing so — I probably enabled them when I first made my Battle.net account a loooong time ago. I was too lazy to rectify this until today when on a whim I decided to attempt to respond to your question. I guess the Dark Templar was a more appropriate portrait then I first imagined.
As an aside, this feels very awkward.
Oh, sorry about the awkwardness. I'm pretty sure there are at least four or so, probably more, I've seen comments on our RPs popping up every now and then. Anyways, thanks for responding. Oh, and welcome to Joeyray's. It's difficult to properly welcome people you don't know are there.
Reply Quote
*Brofists Jade*

"I know the feeling. First posts were here, and I've been lurking before Joeyrays was up."

I give him a nod.

"Just watch out for the trigger-happy Zarkun. He likes to shoot people."
Reply Quote
Heh. I was lurking for quite a bit, mainly figuring out how all this worked, before hopped in.
Reply Quote
Well... I was mostly looking for the people who are still lurking but have yet to post...
Reply Quote
"Mmm, but it helps to have former lurkers kicking around. Group therapy and whatnot, the ability to share experience is quite formidable."
Reply Quote
Well, it's nice to finally be posting here I guess, considering the amount of time I lurked. So thank you, Owlfeathers, for providing the impetus behind that. I'm probably going to keep in "lurker space" for the most part though, but I may try to become more active eventually.
Reply Quote
I'm not THAT trigger happy. I just shoot you, morrjo.
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'm not THAT trigger happy. I just shoot you, morrjo.

"Incorrect statement. You shoot anyone you feel that you can shoot."
Reply Quote
"I'm attempting another reform. Might not work."
Reply Quote
I am a lurker also, I posted a little bit on Roll 2 Dodge however other than that I lurk. I've been thinking about posting....but...I don't know.
Reply Quote
"We don't bite. Maybe shoot or maim, but never bite. Well, unless you're KO."
Reply Quote
*huraaak* Roach comes. Goes. See thread. Not Lurker, Roach. Evolved Tunneling Claws. Waits for moment to strike. *salivates* Hungry for... SCVs, yum.
Reply Quote
07/06/2013 09:21 AMPosted by RoachRyan
*huraaak* Roach comes. Goes. See thread. Not Lurker, Roach. Evolved Tunneling Claws. Waits for moment to strike. *salivates* Hungry for... SCVs, yum.
I remember seeing you before. You unburrow occasionally and post something or other.
Reply Quote
07/06/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Zarkun

Good to know, I might post here in the Bar, maiming me doesn't sound too bad. Although, on the topic of maybe joining this Bar... what thread should I start at?
Edited by treetophuntr on 7/6/2013 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/06/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Zarkun
"False. I bite as well. Usually maiming along with it as when I bite I take off a limb usually. That or I swallow you whole."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]