StarCraft® II

Build order and training tool

Hi everyone. Just noticed this section of the forums so I thought I would stick in a plug for the extension mod I made called SALT. It allows you to create and play through build orders to help you get better at the game. You can save and reload at any time in a matter of seconds or simply restart the map from the begining (also in seconds).

SALT currently has 5/5 stars rating with 3 reviews:

"I love SALT! Why? use it and discover for yourself. Give some love and support for the guy developing this, and this will be the best buildOrder/trainer mod for SC2." - daali

"If everybody starts training with this, winning would be a lot harder. Hopefully others don't discover it :P" - Nabukadnezar

"Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I only messed with the save/load options and they work fine. I'm not sure about any other options" - Lime

A new and up to date demonstration vieo can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmpYmN41Nhw

Here are some builds you can import to try out:
The Terran build order in the video (but a more detailed version)

!Polt's Tvz~& /( !( ,+ " + !(, /. !(0 #2 )2 % . 0 !, !% !% !# !# !# !# !J !J 'M !& # ,

This is a hard to follow Protoss build order including a lot of timestamps on each step. (warning level: hard)

!Kracen Oracle harass~% M ;)!H 8+", 3+ 3,"M ;,"M 4.#D !K0#D !82#F ;3$- >3$= !86$G ;8%- !L;%G 9;&# !L>&& 8>&E =>&U !LA'$ 3A 3E'K !LL(9 7L 7Y*/ <

a macro ZvP build into hydras/vipers

!Hyun's 3hatch opener~% !?+ I+ D+ !? !@ !C D !@ %/ !@ C C H "# B #J C #@ D C (M #D F E C C "$ D K !O !O !O #a ,R #A

EDIT: updated to reflect changes in the tool
Edited by turtles on 5/15/2014 1:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks man, keep up the good work!
Reply Quote
This is fabulous d(^_^)b I have to try it out. Thanks for the work.
Reply Quote
A lot has changed, I have updated the origional post to reflect the changes.
Edited by turtles on 5/15/2014 1:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]