Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
As stated in the title, unable to search for any online matches.
That is, when you hit F2 to go find a ranked/unranked/training/AI match, the part below where it lets you select 1v1 etc does not load up.
I have deleted the Battle.net folder in hidden folder Program Data.
I have used repair tool.
I have waited before going to that F2 page.
Edited by Judgment on 6/26/2013 11:40 PM PDT
I added that line to the hosts file, but it didn't seem to do much.
I have also tried these:
1) Power Cycle Your Network Devices (https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/power-cycle-your-network-devices)
2) Flush your DNS (https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/ip-release-renew-and-flush-dns)
3) Delete the Variables.txt file from C:\Users\<username>\Documents\StarCraft II
4) Reset your password.
5) Port Forwarding (https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/firewall-proxy-router-and-port-configuration)
Can you post some more information about your connection?
Rate me! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Velnrak
2) Window Firewalls is off. I run AVG as Anti-Virus. (I haven't changed any settings or installed any new Internet Security Software since it was last working, that I'm aware of)
4) Netgear Router/Modem - DGN3500 (Again, haven't changed any settings since it was last working that I'm aware of. I may try and forward all those ports listed for sc2 in the modem settings as well)
5) As Above
Ok, we'll see if there's any difference. If you need a quick reference for port forwarding, here's a helpful site:
hm, can't say the port forwarding is working very well, however I think after putting that line into hosts files it has made the search now load for the 'americas region'. However, as I live in Australia and play on SEA, I would prefer to keep playing there, but the issue is still the same on SEA.
Edited by Judgment on 6/27/2013 10:56 AM PDT
I do have access to other pc's in the house, and I shall test them tomorrow/(later today) as it's rather early in the morning atm.
Thanks for help with this sc2 issue thus far.
I'm not quite sure why America's region is working again now though - I went and removed the line from hosts file for test purposes and it's still works. I shall test again tomorrow(later today).
Edited by Judgment on 6/27/2013 11:15 AM PDT
I have forwarded all the ports on a static IP, and still does not load up the options to find the matches for SEA region.
I have tried on another pc and still the same issue. It also says achievements are disabled until further notice.
On the other pc, another sc2 account was tested and it had the same issue with the 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 options not loading.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.