StarCraft® II

Bring back the Scourge! Morph from zergling!

They should make the zergling either be able to morph into the baneling suicide unit or the infamous air suicide unit the Scourge! What you guys think? Add it to Legacy of the Void Blizzard!
Reply Quote
Ahahahah, Ahem No.
Reply Quote
They should make the zergling either be able to morph into the baneling suicide unit or the infamous air suicide unit the Scourge! What you guys think? Add it to Legacy of the Void Blizzard!

Zerg isn't supposed to have anything good. Don't forget the rules!
Reply Quote
I think it wouldn't be able to morph from a zergling since scourges fly and lings do not.
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Feck
I think it wouldn't be able to morph from a zergling since scourges fly and lings do not.

Yeah but speedlings have those little wings so maybe they could exercise them a bit and fly xD
Reply Quote
You have to consider about Medivac and Colosuss
Reply Quote
no zerg already have strong anti air. if you want scourge becuase of skytoss, thats not happening. just dont let them get to that stage. ;)
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 01:04 PMPosted by llllllllllll
no zerg already have strong anti air.

wut.

I thought that everyone had agreed that zergs had horrible AA
Edited by Absolute on 6/29/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 12:45 PMPosted by LoseForce

Okay, I considered it. I want Scourge, Devourers, and a Leviathan please.
Reply Quote
zerg already have strong anti air

You must be joking.
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Ataraxia
zerg already have strong anti air

You must be joking.

I've actually noticed a few trolls lately. There's a few regulars being sarcastic, and a few trolls that don't want Terran to have to do any work for their wins.
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Paladin

Okay, I considered it. I want Scourge, Devourers, and a Leviathan please.

If you are serious, you are greedy or troll.
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 12:45 PMPosted by LoseForce

You're not supposed to be able to compete with these units as a Zerg. You're supposed to let Terran save up gas by saving Medivacs to make other units you can't compete against, like Battle Cruisers, Banshees, and Ravens. Also, the colossus is supposed to own the ground no matter what anyone else builds, and you are not supposed to be able to attack void rays with something that can't easily be dispatched by units Protoss is already making to help kill your ground units even harder. Why don't Zergs get it? This is Heart of the Swarm, not a balance patch where Zergs will finally be able to fight against air units. Besides, Protoss and Terran players need to feel like they're actually good so they need to be the most powerful per supply, otherwise 4v4s wouldn't be the same with Zergs actually being able to contribute worthwhile units.
Edited by ATHEOTES on 6/30/2013 12:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
no zerg already have strong anti air. if you want scourge becuase of skytoss, thats not happening. just dont let them get to that stage. ;)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No. Just no.
I really don't call massing spore/SH/Viper/Infestor 'strong' anti air. when P can just spread his voids out and hold position over my defenses and melt everything like a hot scimitar through butter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]