StarCraft® II

Everyone gather around...

07/03/2013 08:37 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
Jester: Athazual, The Brood Mother with an obsession with Flails.

No flails. Good try though. And her front claws/arms/legs aren't going to be flails, need to be more like claws.
Reply Quote
07/05/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Jester
two tendrils. The ends of them are inflated(Think like a bubble, or some kind of orb at the end), and have four prongs sticking out of it

I feel that's about the zergiest description of a flail I have ever read?
Reply Quote
Four prongs sticking out of the end of it. Think like a pincer to grab !@#$ before you see it melted.
Reply Quote
OOooooooh, so crab claws?
Reply Quote
Kinda, but more Zergy. I'm sure you can make them look Zergy.
Reply Quote
"Those are called pincers."
Reply Quote
Shshshshhhhh
The Rock Lobster must command her brood.
Jester, if that isn't her theme song, I am VERY disappointed.
Reply Quote
*Gives SB a 'So-not-amused' look.* No guarantees. Zergy pincers, any other questions/semi-humorous comments?
And I don't have a theme song for her, but I have a few ideas.
Edited by Jester on 7/8/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SB, I finally figured out that I want you to do Cynthia, not the Cynthia from here of course, but the new and approved Cynthia after the scratch. OuO

I figured it would be better and she is still pretty iconic to me... one of my best... one of my favorites... And as a redo she will be so much better! Pure human! I'll tell you descriptions later. :3
Reply Quote
Still need those votes for single pic to individual ones... though I'm leaning a bit more towards single... That way we can sort of set an actual image as to how the bar looks..?
Reply Quote
I vote individual.

Also I believe I have decided on which I would like to have drawn. Just need to make up the final details for the description.
Reply Quote
I would vote for individual, and see if you can photoshop it into one picture for a "group photo"
Reply Quote
I vote group, unless you can do what Nait said.
Reply Quote
Then it just seems like a cheap rehash then. :/
Reply Quote
I still vote individual. Some people are good at Photoshop and could make it look good ... will gather votes when I get home unless you don't want me too.
Reply Quote
Thank you, I've been meaning to. ^^;
Reply Quote
New Cynthia.

Cynthia Nyreen Moore
Skin Color: Darker Complexion, is Caucasian.
Eye Color: Hazel with richer specks of green.
Hair Color: White with black streaks throughout.
Hair Style: Long Bob
Outfit: Hostile Environmental Suit, without mask. Communication piece in ear. Purple Amethyst pendant around her neck.
Scarring: Scarring on the left cheek from training. Scar on her nose from a knife.
Body Type: Slender and lithe with a slight curve.
Weaponry (Ya know, just in case?): Lot's of knives... mostly for using telekinetics on.
C-10 Canister Rifle. And a big knife.

I have no clue on how to describe anything else...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 7/11/2013 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Mad scientist (some headgear perhaps) with the shadow of a hybrid emerging from my back like a ghost.

All the while harvesting from one of the hapless "personas" with one hand while force feeding them with a barrel of "The Smylez" (in the image of those stands where the IV drips) through a tube with the other hand.
Reply Quote
I think I'm just going to do Individuals, because I can't just add another person into a single picture if someone else wants to be included... And that way I can get started sooner, which I would like to do. :P
Reply Quote
As the artist. the power to decide does rest with you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]