StarCraft® II

Everyone gather around...

Ok I am ready.

Destron is a Hydralisk (obviously) with Cybernetic bits integrated all into his body.

Notable places to have these would be his shoulders, arms, head, back, and chest (read below

His chest is pretty much in two halves due to them opening up to launch or store the minions (think of Bomb Bay Doors).
One eye is cybernetic and something like the eye of this http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Shockwave-268808316 (but you know smaller).
On his right shoulder he has a launcher that looks like this
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Railgun-V2-Highres-142091782

Razortooth:
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Ravage-376596166
This but much more Zergy (obviously) and with cybernetic bits as well as a slightly more catlike head and two eyes. His tail is very long and ends in a blade like tip.

Deathwing
http://frankorourke.deviantart.com/art/TFA-LASERBEAK-117913645
This but much more Zergy (obviously) and with cybernetic bits as well as batish wings (a bit like a Mutas) and it is to be noted he has bomb bay doors on his chest.

If you can only do Destron that is fine but if you can do all the minions a good placement for the minions would be Deathwing perching on the shoulder with no cannon and Razortooth lurking at his side.

THANKS!
Reply Quote
I'm in need of an artist to help bring my aspirations for a new OC to life. SB, mind hitting me up on Skype sometime?
Reply Quote
Mecha, I think you got the descriptions of Deathwing and Razortooth mixed up.

And SB, I wills get my reference pictures up tomorrow if possible. They're pretty rough sketches though.
Reply Quote
I'm trying to limit it to one character per person. ^^;
However, Destron sounds like... MetalGreymon but a Hydralisk. @.@
Reply Quote
I'm trying to limit it to one character per person. ^^;
However, Destron sounds like... MetalGreymon but a Hydralisk. @.@

Think of Soundwave from War for Cybertron, only part Zerg alongside the machine bits.
Reply Quote
07/18/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Owlfeathers

Nope. Deathwing is the flyer and Razortooth is the ground minion.

And yes I did base Destron off of Soundwave.
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 08:11 AMPosted by MechaGhidrah

Nope. Deathwing is the flyer and Razortooth is the ground minion.

And yes I did base Destron off of Soundwave.
Never mind, I just read them backwards. Oops.
Reply Quote
My apologies all, the past few weeks have been a bit busy, and I've been trying my luck with various recording software, and have made a youtube channel, hoping to simply upload the videos of the individual pictures when they're done. Hopefully all goes well, and I'm not stuck with anything. :I
Reply Quote
I just realized I never gave a description...

Well here it is (if not too late)

Light tan skin
Dark eyes
Asian ethnicity.
Black long hair down to his neck.

He wears a hooded cloak with a silver chain over the front part to keep it together. The cloak has silver trims. He wears a black nano-suit with thin, red light wires going throughout the suit. The suit kind of resembles muscles around the limbs (think crisis) and the abdomen and chest are covered with hard plating along with the shoulders, knees, elbows, shins and forearms. He wears a tactical mask that only covers his eyes and wears a black cloth mask over his mouth and nose. The tactical mask is black with 2 green glowing eyepieces towards the center (one bigger than the other, the small one emits a laser).
He wields a rifle (The basic concept of the rifle is on my DA, same name korozain) and he has an unhealthy interest in blades.
If I'm missing anything important then let me know.
Edited by Korozain on 7/31/2013 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey all, just stopping by to say I've been doing a little bit of sketching, and that I'm going to record speedpaints of each of your characters (Which I have figured out how to do! :D)
so yeah. Progress updates will be here. ^^
Reply Quote
That's excellent. :3 I just wouldn't be able to watch your live streams because of bandwidth. :/
Yep. I have great faith in ye. :D
Reply Quote
Well, I'm most likely not going to stream them, I'm just going to record them and put them up on my youtube channel.

ALSO.
I'm going to put up the 'Completed' Characters up on the main page, so if anyone sees that someone else's character is completed, by all means relay the news C:
Edited by SlnderBurito on 7/30/2013 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
And what is the channel name? ;3
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/user/BurritoInTheMist
C:
Reply Quote
I love me a burrito snip-
*I was brought down the food chain by a burrito*
Reply Quote
And all as it should be.
The Burrito will tower above all else! :D

But yeah, I haven't uploaded any speedpaints yet because... well, haven't really had the time to upload any, or paint much. ^^;
Reply Quote
So... I've started drawing Hale Carmine (by started I meant just spent the past 225 minutes), AKA Jake's character... and it's going fine... I have to stop because my eyes are burning. I feel as if I have a fever, but all I have to do is paint the jetpack. ==

I'm doing these in a random order, by the way, whichever one I feel like doing, I'll do it. I'll get everybody's who's on the list, though.
Reply Quote
and my mood has literally just been shot.
For one, Sorry Jake, but you'll have to just deal with the end product, seeing as I just lost ALL OF THE RECORDING.
The file literally just got corrupted. I still have the picture, and I'll finish it, but no recording. My apologies. I have no idea why or how it happened, but there were more technicalities either way (such as the fact that I would've had to edit out every time I was on skype)... so...
yeah. I'll try to figure out a good way to get everybody else's stuff out right... but the only way for me to get it up for Hale, Jake, would be to redo the whole thing...
I'm not doing that. =.=
Reply Quote
"Why not store the images on a separate storage device? (IE Flash Drive, or other hard drive)"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]