StarCraft® II

Everyone gather around...

And Aximus is completed! (Link is on the first page, as will all of the completed pieces' representing links.)
Reply Quote
Right hit a period of indecisiveness and then forgot about this. Going with my Spectre character Jessica.

She stands about 5'10" wearing a standard Spectre suit. She is often seen with or without the mask though for the purpose of the sketch without is preferable. Her face and body are rather simple, meaning I'll let you be creative about it within reason. She is not to look like a hag but she ain't gotta be an Aphrodite. She has hazel eyes that glow softly, least if you can put it in there, most the time and about shoulder length blood red hair pulled back into a ponytail.
Often wields a rifle or her dual Kaiser blades and loves to work on machines droids and such. She also often has a few grease smudges on her cheeks.
Reply Quote
You know if there was a few less people you could have rolled a d20 for a result.
Reply Quote
Ok, everybody, announcement time:
School is HELL already, and it's only the first week. I just got done with my homework, and it's 9:50 PM. I'm still planning to continue on with the project, and hopefully I can finish it... by the summer.
I really don't know how to scale this, and now that I'm taking a Graphics Design course as well, this is becoming something that might have to just be 'a few hours every weekend'.
Reply Quote
I'm not worried about it. Take your time.
Reply Quote
08/13/2013 01:49 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
And Aximus is completed! (Link is on the first page, as will all of the completed pieces' representing links.)

Our cannons shall sing a song of celebration.
Reply Quote
Well, I know the guidelines say "No Bumping" But, since its summer and I have nothing too big on my hands, I could probably start this up again.
=coughs and attempts Hydralisk and Roach anatomy again=
Reply Quote
I've got somebody I'd like done:

Seraphim Dante:

Aprox 6' tall; longish silvery white hair; dark purple, almost black skin; cat-like yellow eyes; pointed ears; semi-pointed teeth; lithe and athletic. (looks a little bit like a drow)

Seraphim's clothes are of the modernized medieval sort. Black in color, they're highlighted with deep blues, silver and the occasional spot of yellow. All buttons and clasps are sleek and silvered.
(The outfit is vaguely similar to Kirito's from SAO, namely the trench coat type thing)

Gear and noteworthy equipment:
Avenger: An preternatural katana whose blade is made of solid light. The sword has no actual sheath, Seraphim just summons it out of thin air.

- Soulfire Revolvers: A pair of 'revolvers' that look strikingly similar to long-barreled colt 45's.
Edited by Warhawk on 6/4/2014 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Meh, !@#$ the %^-* I have there already. If you haven't already drawn it (which I am guessing you haven't), just replace it with a vaguely humanoid figure of a shadow. With claws. And red eyes. And maybe blood dripping from those eyes. Probably only slightly easier. Hopefully.
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 07:37 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
Well, I know the guidelines say "No Bumping" But, since its summer and I have nothing too big on my hands, I could probably start this up again.
=coughs and attempts Hydralisk and Roach anatomy again=
I'm still sticking with Cynthia. ;3
I mean... it would be nice to get to remake her as a whole instead of just throwing her away. Still the same person but... changed in a way or so. :P
Except for appearance! That stuff be staying where it's at. :3
She was probably my favorite character out of any I created...

Oh, and I found this on the front page, remembering that you wrote this part out on the first post. :P
07/03/2013 08:37 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
CrymsonRaven: The... twins? Before they were twins..? So... an... impregnated egg that has yet to split..?
Yep... she could possibly have a twin~ but in a way, they weren't twins, just siblings who were very close in age thanks to a certain... aging mechanism from Knarled. But this is what I like to call... Post-Purge Cynthia. :3
Unless if you Pre-Purge. <:
Undecided though... oh the horror.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 6/5/2014 6:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Not to add on to your plate, but I'd like to submit my character. He never appeared in any of the RP's, but he is probably the most iconic character I ever created.

The bartender/owner, myself.

I've always been here, either physically or in spirit. And all fates willing I shall continue to be here. The man standing behind the bar, cleaning a glass and keeping watch over the patrons, lest one should get overly rowdy/injured.

As for appearance, he's quite simple. Fairly slim in build, just bulky enough to remind people that he's there. Rough beard, messy hair. There's the mechanical right arm, of course, think Warfield's arm but with a full set of fingers and solid shoulder. In terms of clothing, just a simple black t-shirt and grey cargo pants if they need be seen. If possible, a set of black power armour in the background, minus one arm, with a set of missile racks mounted on the shoulders and a short blade coming out the gauntlet.

Or, if you're interested in a bigger challenge, send me a note on DA.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]