StarCraft® II

Epilogue RP

Posts: 7,820
IC:
An old battered but well maintained valkyrie drops out of warp just outside the edge of the Assault Fleet and begins making its way in as it opens a comm line to the fleet's capital ship.

[Amanda]
{Sure did. Lead on hot shot.}
I reply, spinning up my warp drive.
Edited by Warhawk on 7/3/2013 9:42 PM PDT
Posts: 8,015
[Myra]
I wander the halls of the ship I was on in the assault fleet. I am wearing some slacks modified to fit my tail and a slightly loose t-shirt since I wasn't currently on duty. I debate whether to go do a check on my mech or not as I walk. My copper fur covered tail swaying side to side gently as my similarly covered ears twitch picking up even some of the faintest sounds.

[Sylv]
My sister and I get our selves situated in the room we are sharing aboard a Poltergeist ship in their Evac fleet.
Posts: 9,282
[Leah]
"So you think. Why don't you look me strait in the eyes and say that." I say with a slight smile.

Ivan shakes his head. "Leah please just stop. You have done that to enough people."

I frown at Ivan. "Fine put if you girlfriend calls me an idiot again you won't stop me."

"We are not dating Leah when will you get that through your think skull?!?!" He almost yells.
Posts: 3,451
IC: Daniel was dressed in urban camo cargo pants and a tanish green tank top and carrying a large bag over his shoulder as he ran into Myra knocking them both to the floor. "Crap... You alright. I didn't see you there." He asks in a deep voice as he got back up offering a hand to the stranger.
Posts: 8,015
[Myra]
I yelp as I land on the base of my tail which is always painful and annoying. I growl slightly before taking the hand and standing back up and actually look at the man that had knocked my over. "I'm fine. Who are you? I don't think I've seen you around before."
Posts: 27,184
[Terra]

A datapad smacks Leah in the face hard enough to leave a small cut on her forehead and a small smile passes my lips as I refrain from direct eye contact. "Your profile is very thorough, Leah, remember that."

[Apollo]

A chuckle comes across the line as Windseeker vanishes into warp space. {You know, I'm not the only one who can lead.}
Posts: 7,820
IC:
[Amanda]
I snort;
{You're a far better leader than I am brother.. besides, since when did you want the markswoman in the front?}
Posts: 9,282
[Leah]
The cut heals quickly as I fight back the urge to retaliate.
"I would hope it would be. Just as yours is, and I bet I can recover much faster than you can."
Posts: 3,451
IC: "Daniel Wolfe.. Mechanic and frontline fire trooper.. Just joined." Daniel says still holding her hand not noticing as he looks into her eyes.
Posts: 3,874
A few Overlords and Mutalisks warp nearby the assault fleet and fly towards it, though not at a sped that indicated an attack but a much slower, lazy speed.
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 7/4/2013 8:56 AM PDT
Posts: 8,015
[Myra]
"Myra Tyraz. Call sign Huntress. I'm in the PART division." I say pulling my hand away and not making eye contact.
Posts: 3,451
IC: Daniel shakes his head quickly as he noticed what he was doing. "Sorry about that.. I'm also in PART.. Do you know where bunkroom A-15c is at by chance?"
Posts: 27,184
[Terra]

I snort and ignore her, returning my attention to the briefing. "Where were you grandfather?"

[Apollo]

I sigh. {Fair point, put we are in space right at the moment.}
Posts: 7,820
IC:
[Amanda]
{And you're the man with the bigger scarier ship. I'm much better off as a wing woman. Besides, I don't like being the center of attention. Usually means there are more people shooting at you,}
Posts: 8,015
[Myra]
"Er yeah ... Come on I'll show you." I say before turning and heading down the hall heading towards where he wanted to go though probably not taking the best route as I didn't know the halls as well as I wish I did.
Posts: 27,184
Can we go one RP without a romance? Please?

[Apollo]

{I don't get shot at that much!}
Posts: 3,451
IC: Daniel kept watching Myra a bit intrested in her looks as he threw his pack over his shoulder again. "Mozan correct also I wonder if I will be able to call my family... my sisters are on the evac team and I would like to see how they are setting in."
Posts: 9,282
Zarkun you know that isn't entirely possible.
Posts: 7,820
OOC:
Knowing these two, that's not possible.

IC:
[Amanda]
{More than I do.}
I shoot back.
Posts: 27,184
I'm refraining from stating what a lot of the RPs are starting to feel like. Also, had to say it.

[Apollo]

{Says the woman who won't use Uncle Stef's gift for more than show. He taught you how to use the damn thing, so did dad.}
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]