StarCraft® II

Epilogue RP

[Victoria]
I smile sheepishly. "That was all my idea ... kinda worth it too." I look at Amanda my smile going from sheepish to mischievous. "No we just like to play by different rules."

[Sylva]
I just giggle and order a couple milkshakes.
[Leah]
I look at Victoria curiously.
"How was that worth it? Were you wanting to see my brother fully exposed like that?"
[Victoria]
"Perhaps, though personally it is always worth seeing a cute guy naked."
[Leah]
I laugh slightly.
"Guess I cannot argue that. Maybe you might get him out of his funk" I say half jokingly.
[Victoria]
"Maybe but I don't want to push it too much."
[Leah]
"Don't worry he will be fine. I don't understand why he gets so insecure like that. Anyway..."
[Victoria]
I shrug and thank the waiter as he brings some milkshakes. Sylva and I take one and as she plays with it a bit I start to sip it. "So ... if I heard correctly ... your not with Poltergeist anymore?"
[Leah]
"That is correct I left a few years after my father disappeared. I am doing Shadow a favor however and talking to Dirge about coming back out of retirement."
[Victoria]
"Ah ... I guess we need all the help we can get ... these Splitters are a pain and don't go down easily."
[Leah]
"So I have heard...." My mind traces back to my father and his situation.
"Was there one on Kaldir that was worse than others?"
[Sylva]
"Yes. It tossed Apollo around a good bit. Before we left Apollo said it was Flint ... John Flint Sr.."
[Leah]
I remain quiet for a few moments.
"So my father story was true...." I speak rather softly.
Edited by LeKroger on 7/19/2013 2:17 PM PDT
IC:
[Amanda]
Rolling my eyes at the boy talk, I sit back and listen to the ebb and flow of conversation, my mind wandering over the topic and related events.
IC: Daniel kept cleaning the room as he started work on Myra's side of the room he picks up a stuff wolf. "Well this is intersting didn't think we were allowed to bring stuff animals on the ship."
[Myra]
I open the door to my room and step in closing it behind. I look up to see Daniel with the stuffed wolf I'd brought with me and go red as my ears flatten behind me an my tail tucks between my legs. "Oh sh!t ... you uh ... you ..." I trail off not sure how to explain or what to say.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 7/19/2013 6:13 PM PDT
IC: "I didn't think we were allowed to have these things." Daniel says looking at her. "Would not be a bad time to say I folded your lundry?"
[Myra]
My ears start to twitch a mix of nervousness and anxiety apparent to anyone who knew about Mozan body language. "You ... you what?!" I say a mix of nervousness anger and embarrassment coming across on my voice.
IC: "Well it was part of the bet." Daniel says pointing to the basket of neatly folded and pressed clothes as he got up to put her stuff wolf on the bed. "What is up with the I heart Korhol T-shirt?"
[Myra]
I just stand there my tail twitching dangerously my ears pointing up dangerously ... threateningly. "... None of your business. And I thought I told you to stay away from my stuff!" I say closing the distance a bringing a fist into Daniels gut as hard as I could but not hard enough to seriously harm him. I then smack him a couple times and chuck him onto his bed with ease though some of that came from the suit I was wearing.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 7/19/2013 9:17 PM PDT
IC: Daneil let her vent for a second before getting back up and cracking his neck. "Ok those were free next hit you throw, you're paying for it." He says his voice very stern like he was talking to a misbehaving child.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]