Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXXIV

IC:
[Stefan]
{Alright, the sky's are clear. how soon is that ship of your's ready to fly Terance?}
Reply Quote
[Terance]

Some loud banging and cussing can be heard before I reply as I climb out of the tunnels and close them. {All good here. Let's get the hell out while the gettin's good.}
Reply Quote
IC:
[Stefan]
{Agreed. You ready Alicia?}
I ask, the low rumble of my Valkyrie's engines clearly audible;
{Yep. Let's get the hell out of here.}
Reply Quote
[Terance]

Windseeker's engines started up as Jared and I took off, already punching in coordinates for the rendezvous with the others. {We know what to expect?}

[Jared]

ShadowStalker exited the atmosphere and ran a scan for cloaked ships before making the jump, appearing over the jungle planet.
Reply Quote
IC:
[Stefan]
{I got nothing, just the rendezvous point. But something tells me this isn't going to be fun and games.}
I reply as Alicia and I follow suit.
Reply Quote
OOC: uuuhh morph did you see my post last page?
Reply Quote
yes I did.

IC:
Aurora giggles and pokes Dante's arm. "Yes you did break several. You get to stay off your legs especially for a couple days they got the worst of it. Also a couple ribs and your left arm are broken. Your staying RIGHT there till I say otherwise! And I don't care if Sam or Alicia come up here with their psionic healing and patch you up your staying!" She stands up and starts to walk away. "I'll bring you some food in a moment."
Reply Quote
IC: "well, i'm out of action for a while. I can't even freakin sit up without hurting" i growl
Reply Quote
IC: Sam got out of his banshee and looked around. {{So he didn't make it?}}
Reply Quote
[Serenity]
I sit up and look over at Dante chuckling slightly. "Your the one that likes to be either stupid or very very brave maybe both at times." I say getting up and taking a tray of food from Aurora before setting it on the table beside Dante.
Reply Quote
IC: I struggle a bit before a get in sitting position. I grimace at the pain before taking a bite out of my food. "These couple days are gonna suck" i say
Reply Quote
[Serenity]
"Yep." I say trying not to baby Dante too much.

[Tari]
I sigh and head over to Sam noting Cynthia ... eating something ... raw ... disgusting! "So ... we get to live on a jungle planet with who the hell knows what ..."
Reply Quote
IC: "next time can we limit meals for me to thing i can grip with one hand, like a sandwich or something" i say having a bit of trouble with the soup.
Reply Quote
[Serenity]
I nod. "Yeah ... sorry Aurora is a bit odd at times." I say helping him hold the bowl.
Reply Quote
IC: i chuckle "man do i wish that i was still being thrashed by that monster right now, instead of having a spaceship almost kill me" i say before taking another spoonful of soup "thanks for holding the bowl"
Reply Quote
IC: "Reminds me of wilderness training.. Guess we need to start setting up a base then..." Sam replys before hugging Tari to make her feel bit better.
Reply Quote
[Tari]
"Yeah ... would usually enjoy a place like this ..."

[Serenity]
"Your welcome."
Reply Quote
IC: "so can you tell me about that mission i missed before the academy went to hell?" i ask
Reply Quote
[Serenity]
"Eh ... not much to tell ... we went in got caught only got half of our objective and left before anyone died."
Reply Quote
IC: "We will just have to make the most of it for now." Sam says looking around. "Lets go see how we can help out."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]