StarCraft® II

DarkBlade: Conquest of the Ancients

Posts: 26,798
"Well then, you should stick to the farms and outside the town. It's nothing more than for your safety. Many townsfolk don't like your kind."
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,705
IC:
[Morthos]
"I'm simply here to get a drink and maybe pick up an odd job at the bar. If anyone decides to cause trouble, they're going to regret it."
I say darkly;
"Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to find and inn."
Reply Quote
Posts: 26,798
He doesn't move and Morthos feels fighting him would end badly. "I need more than looking for a job then."
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,705
IC:
[Morthos]
Sighing, I lean on my staff;
"Look, if I wanted to cause trouble, I would have done something a little less direct, not to mention pick an easier target. I'm simply hear for the same reasons as any other traveler."
Reply Quote
Posts: 26,798
The man sighs. "Look, laws here are different then other places because we have a piece of Ser, fairly large too. Just...make up you have a friend here and I can let you go."
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,705
IC:
[Morthos]
I sigh and shake my head;
"Right, how could I have forgotten? I also here to see a fellow by the name of Valun. He's an aspiring blacksmith with a keen interest in replon mechanics."
Reply Quote
Posts: 26,798
The man nods and steps to the side. "We'll be watching. Stay out of trouble."
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,946
[Araea]
I look after the travelers and frown. After a moment I stand up and follow them at a discrete distance knowing they would likely notice my presence.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,705
IC:
[Morthos]
Giving a polite nod, I pass through the gates, quickly heading for the nearest inn or tavern.

- - -

The traveler has a brief exchange with the guard before following Morthos into town.
Reply Quote
Posts: 26,798
As the group continues on, one in particular stands out. A larger man with a large blade at his hip. If one had to guess, he was the leader.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,946
zark: that to me? I'm gonna say it probably is and go ahead and post if not then ... I'll edit out. also Steel posted Maya in the PRP

[Araea]
I note the large blade and frown even more. I stay a discrete distance away.
Reply Quote
Posts: 26,798
Morthos and his companion find an inn called The Horse's @ss and walk in, finding it to be better than it's namesake. Vorcha was in the same in and so were the talking Knights.

Morph: The group nears the town and veers off into the forest, one of them checking for a tail.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,705
IC:
[Morthos]
Ignoring the stares from all the patrons, I walk straight up to the bar, resting my staff up against it;
"Good meat and your strongest, spiciest brew."

- - -

The Traveler walks into the bar almost completely unnoticed and grabs a seat with a good view of the door and a clear line to a pair of windows, before flagging a barmaid.
Edited by Warhawk on 7/20/2013 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posts: 3,958
"More travelers. Thing's look like they'll get interesting..." I say to myself with a dark chuckle.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,946
[Araea]
I glance at them but don't follow them finding that it would probably be a bad idea. "Wonder what they are up to." I mutter to myself as I look back towards the gates of the city/town.

[Amur]
I sit in a rather larger tree watching some children play smiling.
Reply Quote
Posts: 26,798
The children's mothers are nearby, gossiping the way all mothers do when Amur hears a piece that catches his attention. "Have you heard?" Says a blonde to a red head.

"No. Heard what?"

"Bandits are preparing to attack the village for it's Ser." Amur doesn't listen to the rest as the last part was what worried him.

The barmaid walks over, a tray with drinks in her hand. "What'll you have?"

The Inn Keeper chuckles and soon the order is in front of Morthos. "Looking for work, corrupted?"

Araea feels that she should inform the guards at the very least, lest something happen.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,705
IC:
[Morthos]
I grin, not a plesent sight;
"That I am. Would you be kind enough to point me in the right direction?"
I ask as I pay for my food and drink.

- - -

The Traveler nods and takes a mug of mead.
Reply Quote
Posts: 26,798
The barmaid walks away, resuming her job.

The innkeeper chuckles and points a thumb at himself. "You're looking at the right direction. All the information for jobs comes through inns and taverns and I've the only inn in town. What kind of work you looking for?"
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,705
IC:
[Morthos]
I shrug;
"Something that pays well. Anything that helps local bandits and scum terrified and out of trouble is a plus."
Reply Quote
Posts: 26,798
The innkeeper frowns thoughtfully as he goes through a mental list of jobs, then he smiles. "You alright with a convoy guard?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]