StarCraft® II

DarkBlade: Conquest of the Ancients

IC:
I nod,digging into my food;
"Preferably one with a high risk of trouble. I could use a good fight."
Edited by Warhawk on 7/21/2013 11:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"All that's left is high risk. One of my ale merchants keeps having his caravans hit. Can't figure out why and there are never any survivors to ask who did it. Dangerous enough?"
Reply Quote
IC:
[Morthos]
I grin;
"Sounds like fun. Who do I talk to about this?"
Reply Quote
Grabbing a napkin and pen, the innkeeper writes a name and address on it.

Sullivan Grent
1100 Green Street

"That'll be the man."
Reply Quote
IC:
[Morthos]
"Thanks."
I say, slipping the napkin into my cloak as I return to my food.
Reply Quote
[Amur]
"Hmm ... well that can't be good." I say to myself as I drop to the ground and resume walking looking for where they might be keeping their Ser Shard.

[Araea]
I stop at the gate and go to one of the guards. "I think something bad is going to happen."
Reply Quote
this actually seems pretty interesting. would it be too late to request to join?
Reply Quote
There's a PRP thread on the first page somewhere. I THINK I included a link to it.
Reply Quote
uuuh i don't think you did Zark
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/9309531072

also ... no you did not include a link to it on the first page of the thread.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 7/22/2013 1:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I said I think. Jesus.
Reply Quote
Zark i posted my application on the PRP
Reply Quote
OOC: Not too sure where to put maya so I think she is just going to walk into the inn.

IC: A small figure in a black cloak with odd runes on it slowly enters the inn and tries to find a free table.
Reply Quote
IC:
[Morthos]
Noting the newcomer, I grunt;
"Not used to seeing some many unusual characters in one place... This normal around here?"
I ask the barkeep.

- - -

The traveler tenses at the new arrival before quickly relaxing. Still, nobody pays him any mind.
Edited by Warhawk on 7/24/2013 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The innkeeper shrugs, getting an order of mead ready. "Sometimes. Sometimes not. Depends on what fate feels like throwing us."
Reply Quote
zark i've posted my char in the PRP for like 3-5 days now......
Reply Quote
I know it's there D, just debating on whether or not to have you change a couple things.

IC: The guard raises an eyebrow at Araea, the same guard who had spoke with Morthos. "Why's that, lass?"
Edited by Zarkun on 7/25/2013 9:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
[Araea]
"They ... they didn't feel like they had any good intentions nor like anyone I've met before that relied on the Ser for life ..."
Reply Quote
The guard sighs and shakes his head. "Those would have been bandits, lass. They aren't like anyone else."
Reply Quote
[Araea]
I sigh and shake my head. "They felt worse than bandits ... but I'll take your word for it."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]