StarCraft® II

DarkBlade: Conquest of the Ancients

The guard chuckles. "Each band is different, lass. Some more evil than others."
Reply Quote
Zark..... is been 4, i repeat 4 full 24 hour days since i posted my char with STILL no reply, i am really starting to get a bit angry
Reply Quote
Darkra: calm yo !@#$! zark is busy with work and other RL things. he also is not sure about your character ... at all ...

[Araea]
"OK ... whatever ... may I enter please?"
Reply Quote
Sorry if I put my adult life first, Darkra. I'd sooner attend and participate in my cousin's wedding then role play. Fact of life.

The guard steps aside and nods. "Aye, lass. Was never stopping you."
Edited by Zarkun on 7/29/2013 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
[Araea]
"Right." I say before going into the town and heading for an inn I had seen on first time through.
Reply Quote
IC:
07/24/2013 10:24 PMPosted by Zarkun
The innkeeper shrugs, getting an order of mead ready. "Sometimes. Sometimes not. Depends on what fate feels like throwing us."

[Morthos]
I chuckle and take a sip of my drink;
"I like this place already."
Reply Quote
The innkeeper simply chuckles and continues with his job.

Ferus walked the dark paths of the Shadow Forest, having seen very little of the creatures that normally stalk them. Odd, normally the forest is alive with movement and sounds. What's going on?

OOC: So I'm thinking of killing this and introducing a different idea I've sorta developed over the last couple days. However, I'd like your guys's opinion first.
Reply Quote
I kinda wanted to see where this goes, but I dont know if I can say the same for everyone else.
Reply Quote
OOC:
Either or works for me. Let's see what everybody else thinks.
Reply Quote
I would like to see this through but I'd be willing to see the new idea
Reply Quote
OOC:
Actually... I kind of like that idea. Zarkun, assuming that this one is going be just like first, what's your other plan?
Reply Quote
You mean other idea? Think Auric energy. Not psionic, auric. And some DH like stuff thrown in.
Reply Quote
...Huh. that could be interesting. Got anything hard and definite yet?
Reply Quote
Interesting. I wasnt in DH so i dont know about the other part but the Auric energy could be interesting.
Reply Quote
Well, I actually know a fair bit about auric energy, so that's not really needed. What's needed in all honesty is a place and story. I've got an opening ready though.
Reply Quote
...will there be anything remotely political? I've got a thing for medieval politics right now.
Reply Quote
Haha ^
Reply Quote
The setting is a little more modern then SCish, so I'm sure no one in high favor of the purge cares to see an RP that takes place on Earth in a more modern setting.
Reply Quote
Alright, I think I'm sold. It sounds different, unique, and I think thats something that we need around here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]