StarCraft® II

Out of Curiosity...

08/03/2013 10:59 PMPosted by Zarkun
Flight of the Eagle? Something like that...I'll have to look him up.

That's the one!

Anyways, plain characters force writers to go big, or go home. Unfortunately, most people went home and the RP died.
Reply Quote
08/03/2013 10:59 PMPosted by Zarkun
Chris Hansen, the only plain, simple character I've done since joining JRB's. Before that was Rave "The Shadow" Mallard, a Spectre.

That's my edit. Pretty good RPs that each was in, they just sorta...died.
Reply Quote
08/03/2013 11:06 PMPosted by Zarkun
Pretty good RPs that each was in, they just sorta...died.

And I just explained why...

I want to encourage everyone in Joeyray's to really put their big-boy pants on and make some really deep, intricate characters. If you'd like, I can reference some tips and guidelines from professionals. I can also share my personal experience, as I have several stories I haven't even bothered to post on Joeyray's...

I become a better writer by the day and the journey is fun. Only fellow artists will understand what I mean.
Reply Quote
"I was also to blame though. Like usual, I got lazy. That is why I somewhat fear about the next RP I am gonna release."
Reply Quote
Mark, first of all, please address everyone with respect. That big boy pants remark was rather quite derogative. Second, we do our best, but a fast RP requires skipping things. Darklight Chronicles, while not SC, is gonna be something that makes you each explore yourselves as you RP, but only if you join.
Reply Quote
I apologize. I didn't mean for it to be offensive, but I should have assumed you'd take offence to it... -_-

The thing with Big-Boy pants is that only Big-Boy's can put them on. Everyone at Joeyray's is a "Big Boy", I know they are. We just need to find the confidence and willpower to put on our pants :P That comment went for me, too. I don't join enough RP's to really exercise the skill.

True, but skipping things shouldn't affect character development...? Please elaborate.

That sounds great, Zarkun! Unfortunately, I have pretty much the same view as Warhawk at the moment. I didn't want to post because I literally might as well just copy and paste his. I do, however, wish to continue my character in Final Stand(:
Reply Quote
Like I told War, DC is a work in progress. Odds are it'll come down to humanity found it could still do fantastic things and is now waging war with these special soldiers.
Reply Quote
I'll keep an eye on it.

... Much like everything else in Joeyray's.
Reply Quote
Right, yet another OP edit. Feel free to check it.
Reply Quote
I have an excellent idea that Mecha/Fegel, and Jester knows about. >:3
Reply Quote
Oh?... vas is?
Reply Quote
Hey, Warhawk! It's been a while, good friend :)

Sorry for taking over your thread :3
Reply Quote
Dude, no problem. I got a couple of definite nos on my idea and there's already enough RPs going around right now as is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]